Thursday, October 4, 2018

Kailyn Lowry to Chris Lopez: For Real, Get Me Pregnant!

Kailyn Lowry and Chris Lopez have had a very interesting relationship.


And by “interesting,” of course we mean “super weird and dramatic and perfect for reality television.”



Unfortunately, although Kailyn is of course one of the stars of Teen Mom 2, Chris has never agreed to be on the show, so we’ve missed out on a lot of the action.


But man, the things we have heard …


It’s been a lot.


Like we said, because Chris hasn’t been on the show and hasn’t given interviews, a lot of the things we know about him are just rumors, or information from Kailyn.



And since there have been times they haven’t gotten along, she might not be the most reliable source of information.


But the gist of it all is that they were friends in college who started hooking up when her marriage with Javi Marroquin fell apart.


Towards the end of 2016, she became pregnant, and as she revealed in a blog post she made when the news leaked, it was by choice.


Still, the pregnancy was rough on her emotionally, especially because Chris wasn’t that involved.



She said on Teen Mom 2 that he had another girlfriend, and that he refused to accompany her to her doctor’s appointments for the baby.


In one particularly tough episode, she had a health scare while on vacation, but he still wouldn’t answer her calls or texts.


When she gave birth to their son, Lux, in August of 2017, he did start coming around to spend time with the baby.


In her new book, Letters of Love, Kailyn wrote that during that time, they actually tried to be a couple for Lux’s sake, but that it only lasted a month.



After that, they didn’t speak for around eight months, and during that time, she said that things were especially bad.


“I’ve had my bedroom window broken while the baby was sleeping with me in the room,” she claimed, apparently insinuating that Chris was responsible.


She also said that “My backdoor had been broken while all of my kids were at home.”


“I’ve been left to take care of everything,” she continued, referring to the time that Chris wasn’t involved in Lux’s life.



“I kind of knew this would be a possibility, but I guess I wanted to be proved wrong,” Kailyn admitted.


“Because I can be totally responsible for our child doesn’t mean that I should take care of everything.”


In spite of all of that, she’s said several times that Chris is the only person she’s ever really been in love with.


Yep, she had a kid with Jo Rivera, and she got married AND had a kid with Javi Marroquin, but Chris is it.



And in a new interview with Us Weekly, she details exactly how much she loves Chris.


Hint: enough to want him to put another baby in her!


“Before I got pregnant with Lux and had multiple miscarriages, my doctor told me I should be thankful that I have two healthy boys and what’s meant to be will be,” she begins.


“I kind of have that perspective now.”



Kind of, but not totally.


Kail says that in her new book, she wrote that Lux “will probably be my last child.”


“I would definitely have more,” she clarifies, “but I also know that my life isn’t really set up for another right now.”


She admits that “Ideally I would have liked Chris to be the father of my next child.”



Don’t worry, though, it’s not like she’s set on that idea.


Instead, she says that “In the meantime, I will focus on my hair line and business ventures and hopefully the other things will fall into place.”


It’s good that she sounds pretty chill about this whole thing, right?


But then again, it seems like she’s been considering the possibility of having another baby with Chris for quite some time now.



On an episode of her podcast from all the way back in May, she brought up the idea, saying that perhaps he could simply donate his sperm to the cause.


Given how many ups and downs their relationship has had, it’s hard to say whether or not this could ever actually happen.


Right now though, they seem to be getting along better than ever before.


She’s even said that they’re sleeping together again.



So … Kailyn pregnancy watch, anyone?


ReadMore…