Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Chris Lopez: I Don"t Hate Kailyn Lowry Anymore!

The relationship between Kailyn Lowry and Chris Lopez has seen more than its fair share of ups and downs.


Beginning when Lopez dumped Lowry while she was pregnant, Teen Mom 2 obsessives have been fixated on Lux’s parents — which is interesting, as Chris doesn’t even appear on the show.



Still, Kail’s comments and her social media interactions with Lopez have offered plenty of grist for the gossip mill.


Kail has called Chris a deadbeat dad and accused him of misleading his Instagram followers by posting pics in which it looks as though he’s a part of Lux’s life.


For his part, Lopez has accused Lowry of lying to her fans and intentionally misrepresenting him for the sake of creating TV-friendly drama.



Yes, at one point, it was a very ugly situation, but remarkable, Kail and Chris have managed to turn their co-parenting relationship around.


They may not be besties, but they recently stunned fans when they cordially collaborated on Lux’s first birthday party.


Earlier this week, Chris shocked TM2 aficionados once again when he took to Twitter to promote Kail’s latest memoir.



“Grab a copy of A Letter of Love if you haven’t, I tried to act like I didn’t want to read it…but I did lol,” Lopez tweeted.


“And even though it’s things about me I may not agree with, overall proud of her! [I don’t know] [about] y’all but I don’t know many people that have 4 published books lol.”


The man has a point.


Unless you used to hit the dive bars of Maine with a young Stephen King, you’ve probably never spent any time with a 27-year-old who’s penned multiple bestsellers.



And Chris deserves a good deal of credit for promoting his ex’s latest, because he doesn’t always come as the greatest guy in this book.


“I’ve had my bedroom window broken while the baby was asleep with me in the room,” Lowry writes of a dark time that occurred after one of her many breakups with Lopez.


“My back door had been broken while all of my kids were at home, and I’ve had s**t about me told to my children.”



Hard to come back from something like that, but it looks like Kail and Chris are doing their best.


Of course, this situation will likely lead to more rumors that Lopez and Lowry are back together, but we doubt either of them are too bothered by that.


After all, that kind of talk makes for good TV.



ReadMore…