Monday, October 22, 2018

Kim Kardashian Turns 38, Receives ALL the Birthday Wishes

38.


It isn’t the number of times the Kim Kardashian sex tape has been downloaded in the past hour or so.


It’s now the age of the woman after whom this sex tape is named.



On Sunday, October 21, Kim Kardashian celebrated her latest birthday, inching a year closer to the big 4-0 while basking in the adulation of her followers and her family members.


Nearly each of those included in the latter group jumped on social media to send along their best wishes and most heartfelt tributes.


To wit, here’s a message from sister Khloe:


“Happy birthday sweet Kimberly!!!


My entire life you’ve always been someone that I look up to. To me, You are super woman!! I’m not sure how you do it all and make everything look so easy.


“People have no idea how selfless of a human being you are. With no credit wanted either.


“I am so impressed by the woman, wife and mother you have become.”



And Khloe wasn’t done, either!


She gushed and she gushed and she gushed over her older sibling.


“Crazy sh-t happens to us all of the time, but how f-ck lucky are we that we get to experience this crazy thing called life with one another?


“I know for certain, that no matter what happens to any of us, we will always be OK because we have one another. I hope you have the happiest of birthdays Keeks!


“I pray that every wish you have, it comes true. You are so deserving. I love you!! Until the end of time, I love you!!!


Wow, huh?



Kendall Jenner, meanwhile, shared a sneak peek from the tear-jerking video Kanye West made for his wife’s birthday last year, which was filled with footage from Kim’s much younger days.


“Happy birthday to my beautiful sister @kimkardashian,” the 22-year-old model captioned the clip, including with it a rose emoji.


Then there was Kylie Jenner, who shared a clip from the pair’s KKW x Kylie lip kit collection.


“HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMMY” Kylie wrote alongside the footage. “I LOVE YOU.”



And, last but never ever least, we have Kris Jenner.


The family matriarch and manager posted the following montage of her child and wrote a lengthy caption along with it.


It reads:


“Happy birthday @kimkardashian!!! My beautiful girl, I love and adore you and wish for you the most amazing day and year…you have brought all of us such love, joy, and happiness.


“You are the best mom, wife, sister, daughter and friend and i am beyond blessed to be your Mom.


“I cherish every single memory we share and wish for you all the love you give us every single day…i love you.”




kim montage


Pretty moving stuff, we’ll be honest.


Go ahead and mock this family as much we you want. Lord know that we do.


But they sure do seem to love each other a lot.


That much cant really be denied.



ReadMore…