Sunday, December 18, 2016

Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna: It"s REALLY Over!

Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna are over…. for good!


Rob took to Snapchat and Instagram to reveal that his baby mama had left him after her Instagram account was hacked. Shortly after the hack, direct messages from the account started leaking online. 



What made the messages so bad, exactly? They detailed a sick plan for Chyna to basically take control of the Kardashian empire and dump Rob within the next year. Yeah, it sure sounds like a storyline from Revenge, but what the heck is going on?


This is seriously shaping up to be the most sensational splits in history. I mean, we all knew they were never going to last. If you watch Rob & Chyna online, you probably came to the same conclusion. 


The messages Chyna allegedly sent to her friends about Rob and Tyga were nothing short of disgusting. 


“He’s lazy, fat, insecure,’ writes the 28-year-old, who became engaged to Rob in April.


“Imma give rob 1 year to get it together or I’m gone,” she adds.


She even went as far as telling her pal she would resort to hitting Rob if she had to. 


“I don’t wanna treat him like Tyga but I will,"” she texts.


“Imma slap the s*** outta him.”


She was even messaging the likes of Jaden Smith about Tyga’s relationship with Kylie Jenner. Does it get more sensational than this? 


How did Rob feel about the matter? WE CAN SHOW YOU. Look below for a series of videos that pretty much sum up how he feels about being ditched so close to Christmas. 










“I’ve got the Christmas tree all set up for Chyna and the baby but they left me,” he said in one of the videos.


“So I get home and Chyna took the baby, took the whole nursery we built,” the Rob & Chyna star continued.


“And Chyna took everything that we built for the nursery for the baby Dream and she left, and she just left me alone and took the baby.”


“I’m pretty upset and I’m pretty sad because it’s about to be Christmas and I want to be with my baby,” Kardashian added.



In response to Rob posting the videos, Chyna went on the offensive pretty much instantly, taking to Instagram to reveal some shocking details about her relationship with Kris Jenner’s only son. 


“I’M DONE ! This entire year I have done nothing but help Rob! It’s so SAD & PATHETIC how low he’d stoop to cover up HIS PERSONAL ISSUES! Rob is mentally ill & refuses to seek help! He self medicates which makes it worse,” she revealed.


“I have done nothing but help & loved him from the beginning! It’s Chy here I got my own!!! I was doing swell before I got with him! I got him out of khloe’s house, helped him lose all that f–king weight for him to do nothing & gain it all back! Rob asked for all of this! Rob begged me to have Dream! He stressed me out my ENTIRE PREGNANCY!!! Accusing me of cheating, going crazy on me with massive text blast daily! being an absolute lunatic & then cover it up with gifts! I was verbally abused every other day. I was still there with nothing but high hopes for us!”


If Chyna has proven anything in the past, it’s that she likes to be showered with gifts, so we can only assume she was somewhat happy getting them. 


In response to the hack, she did not seem fazed about what was going on opted to egg the perpetrator on. 






Chyna, you need to charge your damn phone so we can read more of what you have to say about this.


It’s hard to imagine the couple coming back from this, but stranger things have happened. E! has renewed Rob & Chyna for Season 2, but will the show even make it back into production?


If you want to see the pair in happier times, you can watch the birth of Dream Kardashian tonight. Poor Dream. If her parents are arguing like this right now, how are they going to act down the line?


What do you think about all of this?


Sound off below!



ReadMore…