Friday, December 30, 2016

Gwyneth Paltrow: I"m a Role Model For Divorce!

Anything you can do, Gwyneth Paltrow can do better. 


Well, that’s kind of what Gwyneth seems to think about everything.


Her latest example of that centers on how she and Chris Martin handled their divorce. 



There’s no denying that the pair were pretty cool about the way it was handled.


I mean, usually when celebrities find themselves divorcing, they take to social media to trash the other. 


That’s sort of what happens in the celebrity world. Paltrow revealed to InStyle Magazine that she still maintains a very good relationship with Chris. 



“He’s at my house every single day. We have our own lives, but we still have our family life.”


She continued, “To this day, Chris would take a bullet for me, even though I’m not his wife. I honestly think Chris and I have contributed something positive to the culture of divorce.”



It’s great for the kids that their parents are managing to get along.


All too often, the children are affected the most when their parents split up. 


However, going as far as implying she’s a role model for divorce is a bit of a stretch, but what else can we expect from the woman who seems to think she’s the best thing since sliced bread?


Another talking point for the GOOPster centered on how much critics hate on her beloved website that sells a variety of products for heavily inflated prices. 



“It used to be that I would talk about something or write about it, and people would be like, ‘What the f - - k is she talking about? She’s a witch!’ And then later on it would sort of catch on . . . I’m like, this is my role. I’m here to do this. A friend told me if you’re a trailblazer, you’re the first one through and you get the cuts because you’re hacking the path.”


Yeah, it caught on alright. 



Maybe she talks delusional all the time. Chances are that without her privileged upbringing, she would not have the website and we probably would not even be reporting on her. 


What do you think about all of this?


Sound off below!



ReadMore…