Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Lala Kent: Leaving Vanderpump Rules!

Scheana Marie can breathe a huge sigh of relief.


Lala Kent has confirmed that she will be leaving Bravo’s Vanderpump Rules during Season 5 of the hit series.


If you watch Vanderpump Rules online, you probably already know Lala has not gone down a storm with many of the SUR employees.




Her exit comes as no surprise. It was almost like she didn’t fit in with the other members of staff and as we’ve witnessed in the past, the people on the outside of the circle struggle to get in with the veterans.


Add in the fact that she was missing from the cast promotional poster earlier this year. It was clear something went wrong along the way. 


“I’m excited for people to watch me exit because it’s just going to show a new side of my life and I think it will get to show people who I really am,” Kent told TooFab.


“I watch the show sometimes and I’m like that’s not me. I want people to see who I actually hang out with, my day-to-day life. And I never got to show that. I’m excited for people to watch me leave Vanderpump Rules to be quite honest.”



Reality TV often comes under fire because the way some of the stars are portrayed. Let’s just say she was never shown in the best light and that’s why Scheana flat out refused to become friends with her. 


“I made it halfway through the season and just decided that I want no part of the people anymore,” she revealed.


“I feel like they don’t deserve to be in my world in any way shape or form. So I dismissed myself.”


The part in which she dismissed herself seems pretty rich because rumors are swirling she’s been getting jiggy with a married man. Maybe she did not expect her deceit to make it on to the TV show, or something. 


Either way, don’t expect the drama at SUR to slow down in Lala’s absence. There’s every possibility she’ll pull a James Kennedy at some point down the line and try get her job back. 



That seems to be what the people from the show do when their next venture hits a lull. 


Heck, if the rumor is true about her with the married man, maybe she and Scheana have more in common than they think. 


Time will tell, you guys. 


In the meantime, speculate in the comments about what Lala’s big exit storyline will involve. We’d be surprised if Lisa Vanderpump does not have a say in her exit. 



ReadMore…