Monday, December 19, 2016

Kailyn Lowry: I"ll Be a Better Liar, Won"t Be an Afterthought Come 2017!

Kailyn Lowry is looking ahead to 2017 with a fresh attitude … and a fresh batch of passive-aggressive, attention-grabbing shade-throwing.


So basically it’ll look a lot like 2016, only she’ll be single!



The Teen Mom 2 star’s ex-husband, Javi Marroquin, is moving on with new girlfriend Cassie Bucka, and it’s already getting pretty serious.


Lowry, for the most part, has been taking it easy in terms of finding romance again, and not shading Javi’s new love with cryptic tweets.


Strong emphasis on “for the most part” there FYI. 


Kailyn did say on her social media account that when it comes to her next relationship, she doesn’t make a one-sided effort with someone.


“I don’t wanna be anyone’s after thought,” she said.



Ooooooh. Obviously, random, vague comments that may or may not be a shot at her former spouse are par for the course from Kailyn.


When Javi Marroquin’s new girlfriend made her Twitter debut, Lowry said that to make a romance official, you have to broadcast it.


She was clearly dissing Javi with that one.


Other comments are more abstract. “In 2017 I won’t be petty,” Kailyn revealed on Twitter, in a more uplifting note for the coming year.


After reading that one, one of her 1.2 million Twitter followers wrote to her, “U lyin.” Lowry’s response to that: “In 2017 I’ll be a better liar.”


Good to know.



Lowry, who is mother to Isaac (from her relationship with Jo Rivera) and Lincoln (from Javi) also took some flak for her parenting recently.


“Another night in the house,” Kailyn revealed, sparking some harsh comments about how she needs to be a hands-on mom to her two sons.


“U need to be in the house and not running the streets with ur friends… U have 2 kids… suck it up girl,” one follower wrote to Lowry.


Obviously, people can be ridiculously out of line.


“They’re with their dad but thanks for the advice a–hole,” Kailyn, who recently filed for divorce from Javi after a long separation, wrote.


Everyone’s a critic.



On her personal blog, she recently discussed why the two split, and without the usual digs at Javi. Kailyn was heartfelt and candid:


“I filed for divorce in December, I have been separated since then. You cannot have a divorce finalized when someone is deployed.”


“We were separated… Back and forth at times. But we have both seen other people. Were there times we contemplated getting back together?”


“Hell yes. I wanted to keep my family together.”


“At the end of the day, and I can only speak for myself, I did not change my behaviors or my mind on what I wanted/want to do in life.”


“I felt trapped in my own life for a long time.”



Lowry also appeared to lament the downside of fame.


“There was also too much outside involvement in the marriage since the beginning, and it has continued up until this point,” she added.


“I made the decision to continue with the divorce.”


Hopefully, when and if she does get involved with someone seriously again, she takes these lessons to heart and puts her best foot forward.


For the sake of everyone in her family.


ReadMore…