Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Chase Goehring: Watch His Golden Performance on AGT!

A special guest judge was treated to a special performance on America"s Got Talent this past Tuesday night.


DJ Khlaed sat in with Simon Cowell, Heidi Klum, Mel B and Howie Mandel on the NBC competition this week, watching in awe as 21-year old Chase Goehring put on quite a show.



In the lead-up to his audition, Goehring told the camera that “performing a song that you wrote in front of all those people can make you feel very vulnerable, but original songs are where I shine.”


He later explained to the group of judges that the single he wrote and was set to belt out, “A Capella” wasn’t actually a capella, but just a song “about me.”


Fair enough.


The track featured a mashup of singing and talking, sort of like what Ed Sheeran often does, and it earned ​Goehring a standing ovation, despite his admission ahead of time to be ing "nervous."


“Your voice is good, you play guitar good, the lyrics, everything. I actually just felt like I was at your private concert," gushed Mel B.



Added Klum:


“I thought you were fantastic the last time, you were fantastic today.”


And then Cowell: 


“Tonight reminded me once again why I enjoy doing what I do so much. The best compliment I can give you is that there’s nothing that I can tell you, because you’ve got it all happening.”


And then there was DJ Khaled, who told Goehring:


“You’re on your way to be a star. This show and this stage is gonna make you into a superstar."


And, with that, Khaled his his Golden Buzzer, sending Goehring straight through to the live auditions!



Did he deserve such a distinction?


Watch the performance and decide for yourself!


Chase goehring watch his golden buzzer worthy performance on ame
ReadMore…