Monday, July 31, 2017

Kailyn Lowry: OMG Will This Baby Ever Come Out LOL

Teen Mom 2 star Kailyn Lowry is soon to be a mom for the third time … though it’s starting to feel like she’s been pregnant for an eternity.


We’re just talking about from our perspective. Imagine hers!



After fending off pregnancy rumors for months, then enduring speculation about said pregnancy for many more months, it’s just about over.


Not a moment too soon for the 25-year-old, either.


“I’m convinced I’m never having the baby and it’s all a dream,” the oft-maligned and embattled MTV personality tweeted on Sunday.


“I feel no progress here lol.”


This really has been dragging on for awhile. Any expectant mom in month nine can relate, but Kailyn has been scrutinized the whole time.


She first confirmed she is expecting in February (this played out on Teen Mom 2 last week), but didn’t reveal the identity of the father.


“This is the baby I thought I wasn’t sure if I could have. I know this isn’t an ideal situation but I know everything will be okay,” she wrote.




Kailyn tweetin


“And like I say in my book,” she said, working in a quality plug, “with a little bit of hustle and heart, I can and I will survive anything.”


“Having another child is something I am so happy about and I just can’t wait. My boys are so excited, those who love me are so excited.”


“I hope that everyone can just be happy for me.”


That definitely wasn’t the case. Kail enjoys plenty of fan support, but also plenty of haters critical of Lowry for having three baby daddies.


As for the identity of the third baby daddy, she finally confirmed in May that the father of her child is Chris Lopez, as the Internet established.


Lowry opened up to her ex-boyfriend (and first baby daddy) Jo Rivera on Teen Mom 2 about her decision to go through this again on MTV.



“I really don’t want to talk about it, but I also feel like I’m seeing all the s–t Jenelle [Evans] has gone through,” Lowry lamented to Rivera.


“Having three kids with three people … it’s going to get out anyway, so I might as well tell my story and be transparent about it.”


That way, Kailyn surmised in a scene from the hit show, “the truth is out there and not like a bunch of rumors or assumptions.”


If only it were that simple.


The scrutiny over every detail has only intensified, from her relationship status with Lopez and Javi Marroquin to the new baby’s gender.


It certainly looks like Lowry is having a girl, at least according to a Snapchat video in which a friend held a chain over her baby belly.



According to this odd but enjoyable tradition, if the pendulum swings in circles, then it’s a girl, and if it swings back and forth, it’s a boy.


We saw circles, people. Oh yes. Big time.


As for what she’s going to name it she’s down to four options for each gender: If it’s a girl, she’ll pick Karsyn, Anastasia, Murphy or Leona.


A third boy will be named Griffin, Nixon, Ripken or Silas. As of this weekend, it was still TBA. “Still. No. Baby. Names. Goodbye,” she wrote.


Kail is already mother to son Isaac Elliot, 7, whom she shares with Rivera, and son Lincoln Marshall, 3, with ex-husband Javi Marroquin.


Both of those guys have had their moments they’d just as soon forget over the years, but are devoted fathers and decent guys all-around. 


Lopez? That remains to be seen.



ReadMore…