Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Abby Lee Miller: I May Die in Prison! And Have to Eat Meat!

Abby Lee Miller is officially an inmate.


The disgraced former Dance Moms host turned herself in to authorities and started her 366-day stint behind bars two weeks ago.


Miller, of course, pleaded guilty last year to bankruptcy fraud, admitting that she hid hundreds of thousands of dollars from the government in salary and endorsements.



The bully of a dance instructor has sort of taken responsibility for her actions at times, but she’s mostly lashed out at ex-producers, slammed Cheryl Burke and cried a river of annoying tears every time she’s discussed her prison sentence.


On Tuesday night, Lifetime actually aired something titled “Abby Tells All,” a sit-down special in which Miller whined a lot to The View’s Jedediah Bila.


She expressed concerns during the program about the logistics of prison life; such as the lack of a pool, the lack of a diverse wardrobe, underwear and bras that may not fit her and whether she’d be able to stick to a vegan diet behind bars.


“I don’t think there’s a salad bar and I doubt there’s going to be a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables,” she said, adding:


“I’m gonna go away for a long time and they’re gonna have whatever they have, and that’s what I have to eat.”


Miller recently underwent gastric sleeve surgery and she generally sucks a whole lot.


Those are both facts.



At one point in the interview, Miller decided to insult a child, touching on the subject of Maddie Ziegler.


Likely the best known Dance Moms alum, Ziegler has kept her distance from the imprisoned reality star.


She didn’t even bother to mention Miller in her newly released memoir.


“I look at what she has done, and the other jobs and the other opportunities besides Dance Moms – they all involve dancing,” Miller said.


“They’re all about dance. They’re all judging dance, dancing, performing, something. I don’t think, had she not been at my studio, she would be where she is today.


“And I can confidently say that.


“I’m not gonna say that I ‘made’ anybody. I didn’t make her – her mom and dad created her, but I certainly added my two cents in.”



Is Miller – who has apparently gotten into a prison fight already – willing to admit she messed up? She broke the law? She acted rich and entitled and in an inappropriate manner?


Only to an extent.


“The number one mistake being trusting other people with my money…


“I’m not this horrible, evil person! I just made mistakes and I was stupid. And I thought because you’re paying everybody back, it doesn’t matter – the rules don’t matter.


“But the rules matter. There are rules for a reason.”


In closing, Miller really hopes she doesn’t get murdered in the clink.


“I am petrified,” she confessed on air, concluding:


“I hope it won’t be as bad as I imagine.


“I mean, if a whole gang of people want to kill you, they’re gonna do it. If a whole bunch of people want to make your life a living hell, they’re gonna do it.


“If it’s that bad, I probably won’t survive.”



We don’t like Abby Lee Miller at all.


But we don’t want her to die in jail. That, we can freely admit.


ReadMore…