Monday, June 11, 2018

Danielle Mullins: I Can PROVE That Mohamed Jbali Loved Me!

Of all of the controversial 90 Day Fiance couples, is there any pair that fans love to hate more than Danielle Mullins and Mohamed Jbali?


These two are very firmly exes, now. It’s probably safe to say that they hate each other.


But Danielle says that Mohamed really did love her, once upon a time. In fact, she’s showing “proof” of his love to her fans.



Recently, 90 Day Fiance fans have wanted to know if Anfisa Nava is pregnant. They’ve also wanted to know if Paola Mayfield is expecting a baby with Russ.


But Danielle is getting people’s attention for a very different reason.


See, while Mohamed moved to Texas last year and Danielle decided to sue him for withholding sex, they weren’t always enemies.


Many fans have long believed that Mohamed was just using Danielle to get a Green Card so that he could start a new life in the United States.


But Danielle believes that she can prove that he loved her — and she’s showing that to her followers.




Danielle Mullins and Mohamed Jbali Texts 01


Mohamed certainly appears to be affectionate in these texts.


“Thank you my love.”


He clearly said that he wanted to be with her.


“I love you so much and I am missing you.”


It sounds like he was getting impatient.


“I am trying to be positive to help my self waiting.”


Danielle was already a mother, but he repeatedly makes it clear that this is not a problem for him.


“I want to be with a wife and kids.”




Danielle Mullins and Mohamed Jbali Texts 02


He said that he was looking forward to his new reality after he moved to the United States and married Danielle.


“My life will be much better with you and kids.”


His texts reveal that he was looking forward to joining her family.


“I can’t wait to start my life with girls.”


Again, it sounds like he was really anticipating his new life.


“Every day I am thinking of you and them.”




Danielle Mullins and Mohamed Jbali Texts 03


Taking Mohamed’s words at face value, he was very excited to be with Danielle.


“And I am imagining how will be my life you all.”


That comes across a little garbled (English is not his first language, but that means that he speaks two languages — so don’t make fun of him for a few awkward texts).


“Every day I am upset [because] of that.”


Anticipation can be difficult.


They talk about missing what would have been their wedding date.


“I know that my love. I am tired of waiting.”


Mohamed talks like he was feeling thoroughly over the wait.


“I wanna be with my wife and her kids.”




Danielle Mullins and Mohamed Jbali Texts 04


So, Danielle is definitely showing evidence that Mohamed told her that he loved her again and again.


That is nott he same thing as proof that he actually loved her.


No one really thinks that he treated her like a jerk while he was still in Tunis, Tunisia.


The assumption has been that he sweet-talked Danielle and feigned interest in her until they could get married. Scoring a little extra cash thanks to a reality show appearance was just a bonus.


According to this theory, Mohamed was always planning on leaving Danielle as soon as he felt that it was safe.


It sounds like Danielle believes that he really did love her and meant what he was saying in all of these texts.


Which would mean that she may really think that it was her alleged body odor that drove him away, or that he changed.


No one is claiming that Mohamed or Danielle is a good person, but … their whole story is just so sad.



ReadMore…