Saturday, June 30, 2018

June Shannon Strips Down, Frightens TV Fans Everywhere

As has been documented at length over the last couple years, June Shannon recently lost over 300 pounds.


On Friday night’s episode of her reality show, From Not to Hot, however, the long-time D-Lister was focused on losing something else:


Nearly all of her clothing.



Having packed back on some of the weight she lost on Season 1 via a tummy tuck, liposuction, dieting and lots of working out, June was nervous for a lingerie shoot that had been arranged awhile back on her behalf.


“The lingerie shoot that Gina booked for me is in a couple days and I’m nervous as sh-t,” Shannon said early on, adding:


“Tonia is a celebrity stylist. She’s got this new lingerie catalogue and she wants me to be on the front cover.


“I know I’ve gained a couple pounds and I’ve got to come up with some quick fixes to get some of this weight off so I look good in this lingerie.”


Among these quick fixes that we witnessed on air yesterday?


Shots of apple cider vinegar… running very fast on the treadmill while covered in Preparation H and wrapped in Saran Wrap.. and also wearing head-to-toe trash bags in a steam room.



Really.


We’re not making any of those up.


“How much do you need to lose?” Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson, asked her mother as June attempted these ridiculous activities.


“Probably a good 25,” Mama June replied, grabbing hold of her belly.


I think that’s a little under what you need,” Honey Boo Boo replied, just being honest. “I think a good 45. I’m being serious.”


Shannon, because she’s sort of terrible, went on to suggest that Alan join her on her journey to get healthier.


“I’m perfect the way I am, but if you need the support …” said Honey Boo Boo, coming across far more mature than her mom.



When it came time for the photo shoot, boyfriend Geno Doak noticed that June needed some public hair grooming before she could strike any poses.


Really, once again.


We’re not making that up.


“Chewbacca down there, we got a little scruffy going on,” Geno said, making us nauseous and adding:


“We gotta trim that sh-t up some.”


Geno then grabbed an electric razor, said he formerly worked as a landscaper and… let’s just move on.



June ended up thrilled with the results of the pictorial, saying the photos proved her dedication to her family.


“If this doesn’t show you that I will do anything to keep my family fed, I mean nothing will,” she offered.


Could she be a lingerie model as a career?


June pondered this option, while Geno quipped in reply:


“If you’re going to do it full time, I think we should invest in a lawnmower.”


Okay, that’s funny.


And gross.



ReadMore…