Saturday, June 23, 2018

Kailyn Lowry Says Chris Lopez is Her First Love (Wait, What?!?)


Kailyn Lowry has dated many men.


We say this without a hint of judgment; it"s simply a fact.


The Teen Mom 2 star has been married once and has three babies by three different men.


But while Kailyn has open been very candid about these relationships, both their ups and their downs, we were shocked by something she said a new Q&A session on her official blog.


What bombshell did she drop about third baby daddy Chris Lopez?


You"ll be as shocked as we were when you find out below…




1. He’s a Deadbeat Dad!


Kailyn lowry looks pretty

This is what Lowry said about Chris Lopez not long after her son Lux was born. She came down hard on him in March of 2018 for never actually be there for his child.



2. Instagram Isn’t Real Life


Kailyn lowry on podcast

“Don’t be an Instagram parent.” This is what Kailyn wrote in response to Lopez sharing a photo online of Lux despite, in her view, rarely being around to care for him.



3. But That was Then


Chris lopez and lux

Of late, Lowry has said slightly more flattering things about Lopez. Heck, she allegedly wants to use his his sperm to get pregnant again, which means she can’t TOTALLY hate the guy.



4. Still, We Weren’t Prepared for This


Kailyn lowry ad

In the Q&A we cited above, Lowry was asked the following question: “Out of all the obstacles in life you’ve overcome, which was the toughest? Why? How did you get through it?” She considered this inquiry and gave a lengthy response.



5. Well, There Was My First Huge Break-Up…


Kailyn lowry jo rivera image

“When I think about everything I’ve been through, two things instantly come to mind,” Lowry said to open her response. “First was moving on from living with Jo and his family, and into an apartment alone with [first son] Isaac. The whole struggle of no longer being a “family” and understanding my feelings that went into all of those decisions was really tough.” Fair enough, right?



6. Kailyn Continued:


Kailyn lowry jo rivera photo

“I really struggled with the realization that the entire situation I was in, including my relationship with Jo, was not meant for me. I was so thankful that Jo’s family was there for me, but Jo and I weren’t meant for each other. Of course, even though I knew this, it was still hard to see him moving on. We were 18 years old with a child together, and I really didn’t know how to understand what I was feeling or properly cope with it.”


View Slideshow
ReadMore…