Monday, October 15, 2018

Erica Mena, Love & Hip Hop Star, Arrested for Drug Possession

Erica Mena has been placed under arrest.


The Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta cast member was taken into custody on Friday after police arrived on the scene in response to a domestic dispute.



According to TMZ, Mena and her boyfriend, Clifford Dixon, were both taken away by the cops after an argument got out of hand inside their Johns Creek, Georgia apartment.


Witnesses near the scene told authorities that Mena and Dixon had not only been arguing, but that the latter had kicked in a bedroom door in order to get to the former.


One of Erica and Cliff’s roommates even told police that she/he heard someone get slapped upstairs, although no one actually saw any physical abuse take place.


Cops did not report any signs of an altercation on either party, either.


This is to say, neither Mena nor Dixon had any marks on their bodies at the time of the arrest.




Mena mug


Dixon was arrested for criminal trespass because Mena told cops the property was in her name.


Meanwhile, Erica was arrested for possession of marijuana, despite having less than one ounce of her at the time of the arrest.


She has since made bail.


Mena returned to Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta last season.


Prior to coming on board, she was a staple on Love & Hip Hop: New York.




mena


Other professional ventures for Mena include having written the books “Chronicles of a Confirmed Bachelorette” and “Underneath It All.”


In August of 2017, it was announced that Mena would compete in the first season of VH1’s Scared Famous, which premiered on October 23, 2017.


Mena was previously engaged to Bow Wow and wrote the following upon leaving the New York version of this Love & Hip Hop franchise:


I have fan base that now become my family! I can’t thank you all enough for following & riding this ride. You are all appreciated.


No matter what I’m always going to be Open and Real with you all. This chapter has ended but the real deal is the journey has just begun.


Four years ago became #MenaMonday.


I let the world in and it’s been a crazy ride since. I’ve always been open about who I am & my relationships just because I know my story was meant to be told. I’ve made many mistakes and I get judge[d] harshly.


Thank God I’m as tough and bold as I am because the truth is many are like me.




mena out


It’s unclear whether this arrest will impact Mena’s future on VH1.


We don’t mean that she’ll get fired for a little bit of weed, of course.


We mean she may very well get a raise!


Stay tuned to find out what transpires.


ReadMore…