Monday, October 1, 2018

Keeping Up with the Kardashians Rekap: Kanye West Needs a Band-Aid

Kanye West needs many things in life.


Attention. Professional mental health assistance. A clue.


On Sunday night’s episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, however, the controversial rapper just needed one thing from his wife: a band-aid.


And it led to a pretty big argument.





Kim Kardashian eats


“Last night I was just like not in the best mood and I was just like tired,” Kim told Khloe about this tiff early in the installment, explaining:


“I got home and I was like, ‘Hey’ and then I was like on my computer and then he was like, ‘Babe, will you get off your computer, I wanna talk, let’s hangout."”


Kim was trying to meet a deadline and ignored Kanye, but she responded immediately when Saint reminded his mom that it was time for his bath.


Enter immature Kanye…


“I shut the computer and he’s like, ‘You’re gonna go take a bath with him, but I asked to hangout and you wouldn’t?"” Kim told Khloe of West’s response.


“Maybe just take a bath with Kanye and it will all be better,” Khloe quipped.



But Kim said the issue went beyond just polishing her man’s knob.


She expounded on a recent fight with Kanye, one that centered on him getting a boo-boo and his desire for his wife to fix it.


“We had a fight because I wouldn’t get him a Band-Aid,” Kim recounted, adding:


“I said, ‘Did you look in the proper place, there’s a Band-Aid here.’ He didn’t like that one. So he wanted another one, so there was a Band-Aid there and I put it on him. He didn’t like the color of the Band-Aid.”


What about one of daughter North Jesus-themed band-aids, which apparently exist?


Nope!


“He was like, ‘I’ve slaved around the world making clothes for you to make sure that you find the best outfit and you let me go out wearing a Jesus Band-Aid,"” Kim said.


“I’m like, so I’m running around to find three f-cking different color Band-Aid’s when I have three kids to look after?!”




MAGA ye


Hmm… is there something about a First World Problem we can label this as?


An Ultimate and Ridiculous and Nauseating First World Problem, perhaps?


Khloe simply told Kim that men often needed to be treated like the “first baby” and that, overall, Kanye is someone who requires attention and constant love.


Kim understood and bought some really sexy lingerie for Valentine’s Day. Problem solved!


Elsewhere, however, she continued to have problems with sibling Kourtney.




annoyed Kourtney


This time, they centered around Kim taking it upon herself to get involved in Kourtney and Scott Disick’s relationship after Disick supposedly texted Kim that he wanted another child.


Since both Scott and Kourtney were seeing other people at that time of this filming, Kim figured the two could just go the IVF route and have a fourth kid together without intercourse.


Easy peasy!


She emailed this brilliant idea to the rest of her loved ones… Kourtney included! By accident!


Kim then tried to bury the email and have it erased from Kourtney’s phone, but Kourtney caught on and was understandably furious.



“Honestly, I don’t even want to look at her after the whole email situation,” the mother of three confessed to her mom and Khloe.


“I don’t think she wants to hurt your feelings,” Kris responded, trying to play peacemaker. “I think she just communicates differently.”


Kourtney didn’t appreciate her mom “there are two sides to everything” approach and shot back:


“She did something really malicious, backstabbing and actually evil. Going behind someone’s back? It’s not okay, it’s not something I will accept in my life.”



Despite her anger at both Kris and Kim, Kourtney eventually settled down and spoke to Scott.


Disick revealed that Kim had twisted his words and vowed to Kourtney he “would not go and call up your family” to discuss this topic of children again.


From there,, Kourtney and Kim buried the tension enough to go away on a joint family skiing trip. Hooray!


Use think link right here to watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians online and check out the gallery below for more about this absurd family…



ReadMore…