Friday, July 7, 2017

Mackenzie McKee: I"m Done Talking About Briana DeJesus!

With all of the drama that spills forth from Teen Mom OG and Teen Mom 2, it’s easy to forget about the girls from Teen Mom 3.



But as we’ve been learning recently, forgetting about TM3 would be a big, big mistake.



Sure, Teen Mom 3 only lasted one season, and for the most part the four girls on the show have faded off of our trashy reality television radars.


And yes, between Teen Mom 2 and the OG ladies, we have eight moms ready and willing to fulfill our need for voyeuristic drama — moms we’ve been following for years.


But MTV got us all messed up by throwing Briana DeJesus into the cast of Teen Mom 2, so while this whole thing isn’t ideal, we’re just going to have to deal with it.


Teen Mom 3 is now officially back in the game, and if you’re doubting it, look no further than the feud between Briana and another girl from the show, Mackenzie McKee.


Briana and Mackenzie both got a taste of fame after that one lonely season of Teen Mom 3, and they both had their hopes and dreams dashed when it did so poorly.



And then earlier this year when MTV decided to put one of them back in the spotlight, they both dared to dream they could be the one to get that sweet, sweet paycheck.


Ultimately Briana was chosen to join Jenelle, Chelsea, Kailyn and Leah on their ongoing adventures … and it didn’t sit well with Mackenzie.


In an interview back in March, Mac revealed that “They interviews me and Bri two months ago, but chose her. I thought, ‘This can’t be true!’ I was confused.”


“I have worked very hard for where I am,” she continued. “I’m working on all this stuff and what has she done? She’s not working on anything.”


“It sucks the one who has been working harder didn’t get it.”



Mackenzie added that “I hope MTV didn’t choose her over me because I am married and have three kids with the same guy.”


“The different baby daddies is what people are interested in.”


Pretty shady, right?


Mackenzie continued throwing shade just last week, when she liked a tweet about fans forming a protest to get Briana off Teen Mom 2.


Briana shared a screenshot of the tweet and wrote “Lmao why?”, tagging Mackenzie.


Without replying directly to her, Mac wrote “I’ve never continued to follow someone just to hate. BLOCK.”



Her followers assumed she was talking about Briana, and she explained “I don’t hate anyone. I’ve always loved this person. But I can promise she hates me.”


But even though Mackenzie has tweeted repeatedly about Briana, and even though Briana, to our knowledge, has only made one comment about Mackenzie, Mac is trying to take the high road now.


“I refuse to speak about her anymore,” she said in a statement to OK! magazine.


“It’s more of a reason for her to blast lies about me. Best of luck to her.”


… Briana is blasting lies about Mackenzie? Since when?


It doesn’t really matter — Mac has already gone back on her word to keep quiet about the newest Teen Mom 2 star.



“Still wondering when and where I said a thing about having multiple baby daddies??” she tweeted yesterday, adding the hashtags “lies” and “I would never.”


She also wrote “Nothing but love from me to everyone on their journeys in life (Unless your harming people).”


Oh, sweet, simple Mackenzie …


Hush now, child.


ReadMore…