Tuesday, July 25, 2017

This Woman Spent $470,000 on Plastic Surgery to Look Like Kim Kardashian

Move over, Human Barbie.


And make room for… Pretend Kim Kardashian.



A 24-year old named Jennifer Pamplona has become somewhat of an Internet sensation after word got out that she has spent nearly $ 500,000 on plastic surgery to make herself look like the notorious sex tape star.


In order to resemble the curvy reality sensation, Pamplona admits she’s had two boob jobs, liposuction, a nose job and four ribs removed in the past seven years.


The total cost for these operations?


$ 470,000.


“My doctors have asked me if I am scared to die from the surgeries, but, in my opinion, if it happens, I will die happy and beautiful,” Pamplona told Caters News Agency.


(This prompts us to wonder whether these doctors have also asked if Pamplona has ever considered professional help.)


“Before, whenever I looked in the mirror all I could think was that I needed a bigger butt,” Pamplona has said.


“Now I’m so much happier. Having surgery has changed my life and helped me to overcome depression.”



Over the years, Pamplona has modeled for Versace; launched her own cosmetic line; and will star in “Plastics of Hollywood,” a reality show that documents the lives of other plastic surgery-addicted individuals.


In addition to Pamplona, the program will feature 12 other “human dolls,” including Ken Dolls Rodrigo Alves and Justin Jedlica, Jessica Rabbit imitator Pixee Fox and alien lookalike Vinny Ohh


She’s managed to turn her Kardashian obsession into a living,


“We are the world’s first agency for the most modified human beings,” says Marcela Iglesia, a talent manager who also produces the show and who should probably be ashamed of himself.


“They are incredible characters who have had plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures or just have very extreme looks.


“From surgery and procedures, the dolls have spent over three million dollars altering how they look.”



Pamplona is proud of her procedures and life, but does admit to a some drawbacks.


For example, her mom wouldn’t talk to her for two weeks after she received her butt implants.


“People say I’m stupid, but I have achieved a lot,” she tells The New York Post. “I came from a poor Brazilian village . . . [now I’m] famous and [have] created a company.”


Concludes the 24-year old:


“I’m a good person, I support my family, support charities, I don’t drink or do drugs, I do my best for the world and try to be a better person every day.”


Moreover, as you can see below, Pamplona is far from alone in her desire to transform herself into an entirely different person:



ReadMore…