Thursday, July 27, 2017

Kendra Wilkinson Talks Sex: I"m a Horny Motherf---er!

Kendra Wilkinson can be so much, sometimes, you know?


Well, right now she"s in a long-distance relationship with Hank because she"s doing a show in Vegas (the one where she got injured because she"s really bad at handjobs, you guys), and that has her talking about sex. Like, a lot.


Even if Kendra kind of rubs you the wrong way, you might be amazed at just how likable Kendra gets in this video. Yes, really.



Okay, so Kendra is in Las Vegas to take part in a show: Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man.


(Again, that would also be a great name for a reality show that invites celebrity women to be its guests, but anyway)


The result is that she and Hank are a state away from each other.


"We’re dealing with a long-distance relationship right now. We have to communicate a lot."


That"s a big deal for any couple, whether they"ve been dating for a couple of years or a couple of months.


Of course, Kendra and Hank have been together for much, much longer.


"We’re eight years in a our marriage now, so communication is what we have to hang on to right now to keep our relationship strong."


Obviously, they"ve had relationship troubles in the past.


Their biggest was that, allegedly, Hank got a handjob from Ava London.


Some couples would just laugh that off as a mistake or an indiscretion, and couples in an open marriage would just treat it as a fun story.


But Kendra Wilkinson has never had any chill about anything, ever, in her life.


So … the two of them had to do a lot of work to get past that.


We have to say that we"re pretty pleased that, in this video interview, Kendra doesn"t make any references to anxieties about Hank cheating or anything like that.


That"s in their past, where it belongs.


She does talk about how hard their separation has been on her.


"To be honest with you, it was weak at first. It was really weak. I was starting to really miss home, he was starting to miss me."



As she says later, they do see each other every week, so at first that seems like a little much.


But she explains that it"s pretty different to how things normally are for the two of them:


"It was almost like a detox we were both going through because we’re so used to being together every minute of the day. … Now that we’re apart … it was heavy. It was pretty intense."


It sounds like "detox" is the right word, because giving each other some space is vital for a healthy couple, right?


Kendra acknowledges that.


"Now we’re starting to find our way and get down a really good system to be a healthy couple."


And that"s great.


But Kenda also talks about her frustrations — her very sexual frustrations.



We know that Kendra Wilkinson is very direct about sex, but this is … a lot of personal information.


"I"m a 32-year-old woman here in Vegas. I"m like: "Hank, get here now. I just wanna have sex with you for a couple of minutes. Let"s get it out of our systems so I can go about my week and not have to … "cause I"m in heat." 


The "couple of minutes" thing is maybe more honesty than we imagine that Hank would prefer.


Then comes the line:


"I"m a 32-year-old woman. I"m a horny-ass motherf—er."


Hey, that sounds like a healthy sex drive.


As we mentioned, they do see each other every week.


"The other day … I fly home once a week … Hank and I were getting into a little bit of a fight. And I knew I had to go — I had to catch my flight back. I’m like, ‘Hank, can we just have sex please?’ Like in the middle of a fight. I’m like,’ I just need it! As much as I want to fight with you right now, I think I need sex more.’"


You know … a lot of people have been there.


Not the fighting part — not all couples actually argue, for the record, no matter how many television dramas like to suggest that it"s vital for a healthy relationship or whatever.


But the very practical "actually we need to skip to sex if I"m going to catch this plane" thing.


And Kendra was not subtle about it.


"So just drop your pants, let"s just do it, I don"t even care. Just … I need it."


And they say that romance is dead!


She mentions that the fight was definitely over by the time that she departed.


"Sex makes everything better."


You know, we don"t always agree with Kendra Wilkinson, but … she really makes a good point, there.



If you"ve been thinking that, surely, Kendra could take care of business herself … she"s thought of that.


"You know, after a while, the vibrator starts to wear out, so you start to get numb a little bit, so you need the real thing."


For the record, reduced sensitivity after vibrator use is pretty normal.


You gotta let up, try some different locations and angles (and maybe some of those sensitivity gels) or even go manual sometimes.


If this is more than you necessarily needed to know about Kendra"s genitals and sex drive, well, she realizes that.


Kendra concludes the interview by yelling: "TMI, sorry guys!"


But please don"t apologize, Kendra.


This interview, we think, represents Kendra at her very best.


Kendra wilkinson talks sex im a horny motherf er
ReadMore…