Friday, December 22, 2017

Brielle Biermann Explains Kim Zolciak Pregnancy Prank: I Wanted Revenge!

Almost exactly one month ago, Brielle Biermann tweeted that Kim Zolciak was pregnant with baby #7. It was a strange, weird claim.


At the time, we theorized that she was pranking her mother to get revenge for her mom’s Snapchat antics, but Brielle didn’t exactly explain herself … until now.


As it turns out, 



So, back in November, Brielle Biermann took to Twitter and shared that her mother was pregnant with what would be her seventh child.


She deleted the tweet without explanation and Kim clarified that she was not, in fact, pregnant.


At the time, we guessed that perhaps Brielle was getting back at her mother for sharing a Snapchat video of Brielle flashing her boob. It had been part of a conversation (with Khloe Kardashian), and clearly not something that Brielle had wanted to go public.


But we were just speculating.


Now, Brielle Biermann tells TooFab the reason why she tweeted that goofy claim about her mom.


“My mom posted a video of me on her Snapchat that really irritated me, so I was sitting downstairs with two of my best friends, and I was like, you know what, I’m gonna tweet that she’s expecting.”


We told you so.


“I didn’t think it would take off as quick as it did, but within 10 minutes, it was everywhere.”


Well, yeah. Kim Zolciak’s easily one of the most famous Real Housewives. And, again, this would have been her seventh child.



Brielle was entertained, and she also describes how her mother reacted.


“I was dying laughing. She wasn’t even mad, she was just like, ‘What the f–k is wrong with you?"”


To us, that sounds like a pretty healthy response for a mother to have to her (adult!) daughter.


In fact, Brielle has a very succinct statement for anyone who doesn’t like how close she is with her mom.


“F–k off.”


In general, she’s noticed that there are a lot of people with opinions about her.


“It’s my life, and I don’t know why people are so concerned with it.”


True — though if they were less concerned with her, she might have a harder time doing product endorsements on Instagram.


She understands that, though, and is grateful to have a balance. She’d just rather that people not get upset.


“I understand I’m in the public eye and people are interested, but my life does not affect you, and until it does, just let me live my life the way that I want to.”



Brielle actually talks about her mother-daughter dynamic.


We didn’t really expect to be saying this, but Brielle seems to have a pretty good grasp of healthy family bonds.


“People see my relationship with my mom as too friendly, but I don’t think you could ever be too friendly with your parents.”


Personally, I agree. Especially when we’re talking about adult children.


“I think some parents aren’t close enough with their kids, and communication is key in my family.”


You’d need a lot of it, in a family of 8.


“My whole life, I’ve told her everything that goes on, even stupid things or things she may not be comfortable with hearing.”


Wow. A lot of families would love to have that honesty. But you’d need a parent who is really, truly trustworthy.


“She is truly my best friend, and I hope that it stays that way.”


That’s so sweet!


“I tell her all the time, I’m like, ‘I know I’m your favorite."”


We wonder what Kim would have to say about that.


“We’re super close, and I just like to f-ck with her.”



Brielle’s pretty conscious of her role as a young, hot reality star.


But she says that people don’t necessarily know the real her.


“People see only 30 minutes of my life once a week for like 12 weeks and that’s it.”


To be fair, plenty of people also see her on social media. But that, too, only shows part of the story.


“They don’t really know me, they don’t know what goes on behind the scenes and they don’t see what really happens.”


Of course.


“They feel like they know us because they see the show, but that’s not who I really am.”


She’s not just a gorgeous party girl with an unnecessarily hot boyfriend, but we kind of figured that.


“There’s a certain image I want the world to see and a certain image I have for my family and friends.”


We all wear different masks with different people.



And Brielle knows that, to a certain degree, we all play different roles in different environments.


“I feel like everybody needs that balance.”


So what is she or isn’t she?


“I’m not this ditsy, crazy girl that has no goals in life. I’m just struggling to find my passion.”


That’s totally normal — especially for a young woman in her twenties.



ReadMore…