Sunday, December 17, 2017

Tyler Baltierra Shares Cryptic Message About Catelynn Lowell: Is She OK?!

Just when we thought we couldn’t possibly be more worried about Catelynn Lowell …


Buckle up, because the sadness is coming all over again.



As you likely know, Catelynn has been staying in a treatment center for the past few weeks, getting help for her issues with depression and anxiety.


She’s been open for years now about her mental illnesses, and how after she gave birth to her second daughter, Nova, postpartum depression nearly wrecked her.


She had Nova in January of 2015, and it wasn’t until March of 2016 that she finally made the step to get treatment the first time. Unfortunately, we’re seeing now that she still struggles with depression.


On November 17th, she tweeted “Well today I thought of every way to kill myself.. so I’m going to treatment.”


She elaborated on this in a statement she released to a few media outlets, explaining that “I’m taking the time I need right now to take good care of myself.”


She said that that day she had “thought of every way possible to commit suicide… from wrapping a belt around my neck to just running my car into an electric pole.”


“Thank GOD I have a support system and a HUSBAND and a DAUGHTER… thank god I am self aware… I’m seeking treatment and I WILL get better.”



Catelynn traveled down to Arizona, accompanied by Tyler, and they got her checked into rehab.


She stayed there through Thanksgiving and into the beginning of this month, but as a source revealed earlier this week, she planned on checking out early on Friday, against doctor’s orders.


“It wasn’t planned for Catelynn to get out,” the source revealed. “They had a group/family session during their visit and Catelynn pretty much said she wanted to go home.”


The insider also claimed that though she was “no longer on suicide watch,” her counselors still believed that “more time in treatment would be beneficial.”


Tyler was reportedly concerned about her decision to leave treatment early, but the issue was that Cate felt guilty about being away from her family, especially little Nova, during the holidays.


So did she end up coming home?


She hasn’t posted anything on social media announcing her return, but Tyler did share this photo on Snapchat:



“Cuddles with my family is just the best!” he gushed about the photo of Catelynn and Nova lying on him — and it looks like they’re in their own house.


But another post he made on Snapchat has us pretty concerned.


Last night, he posted a series of videos while driving down a highway. He captioned the video “My song to Cate,” and he filmed the road while the entirety of Chord Overstreet’s “Hold On” played.


If you’re not familiar with the song, let’s take a look at some of lyrics, all right?


The first verse contains phrases like “I can’t imagine a world with you gone” and “I’d be so lost if you left me alone,” so it’s not really a great start.


“You locked yourself in the bathroom,” the verse continues, “Lying on the floor when I break through. I pull you in to feel your heartbeat. Can you hear me screaming ‘please don’t leave me’?”


It sounds like it’s a song about a guy whose girlfriend made a suicide attempt, which is pretty alarming, considering what Catelynn’s been going through.



The chorus says “Hold on, I still want you. Come back, I still need you. Let me take your hand, I’ll make it right. I swear to love you all my life. Hold on, I still need you.”


We’re not exactly sure what’s going on with this precious little family, but we still wish them all the best right now.


ReadMore…