Thursday, December 21, 2017

Tristan Thompson SLAMMED After Khloe Kardashian Pregnancy Reveal!

Did you hear the good news?!


Or rather, did you hear the confirmation of the good news that we’ve known for months now?!




Yesterday, Khloe Kardashian hopped on Instagram to let us all know that she is, in fact, pregnant!


She shared that cute little photo of her boyfriend and baby daddy Tristan Thompson holding onto her greased up baby bump, and she wrote a darling little message to go along with it.


“My greatest dream realized! We are having a baby!” she wrote. “I had been waiting and wondering but God had a plan all along. He knew what he was doing. I simply had to trust in Him and be patient.”


“I still at times can’t believe that our love created life!” she continued. “Tristan, thank you for loving me the way that you do! Thank you for treating me like a Queen! Thank you for making me feel beautiful at all stages!”


“Tristan, most of all, thank you for making me a MOMMY!!! You have made this experience even more magical than I could have envisioned! I will never forget how wonderful you’ve been to me during this time!”


Khloe also thanked her fans “for the love and positive vibes,” and explained that they’d waited to confirm the pregnancy “to enjoy this between our family and close friends as long as we could privately.”



And that’s definitely fair.


She closed her precious little message by saying that she’s “so thankful, excited, nervous, eager, overjoyed, and scared all in one! But it’s the best bundle of feelings I’ve ever felt in my life!”


And if that wasn’t sweet enough, Tristan commented on the photo, thanking Khloe for “allowing me to be apart of your journey and entering your life.”


“I’m soo happy to be on this journey together with you and creating this angel from the man above,” he told her. “Everyday I give thanks to him for bringing us together.”


“I love you soo much and I know our little angel feels the love we share together and will know that mommy and daddy loves them unconditional and forever and ever amen.”


So this is all very, very cute, right? They’re obviously in love and so happy to be having a baby together.



But let’s not forget that this time last year, Tristan had just had his first child with his ex-girlfriend, Jordy Craig.


He left Jordy while she was pregnant to get with Khloe, which … well, it’s not great.


And Twitter is not willing to anyone forget this little hiccup in Tristan and Khloe’s love story.


“Tristan Thompson is GARBAGE,” one person wrote. “Khloe Kardashian get pregnant and be ready to conquer the world. But wasn’t even there for his first born.”


“Okay sorry but I won’t get over the fact that Tristan Thompson left his PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND for Khloe and left her to raise their baby boy by herself,” another stated.


Khloe herself wasn’t free from criticism either — someone tweeted “Don’t see how y’all support Tristan Thompson & Khloe Kardashian’s relationship. He left his baby’s mother mid pregnancy & Khloe still got with him knowingly… disgusting & trifling on both ends smh.”



And if you wanted to see an even lower blow, one person wrote “I wish Tristan Thompson’s bitch ass loved his pregnant girlfriend and son the way he ‘loves’ OJ’s daughter.


Does Tristan deserve all this hate?!


ReadMore…