Wednesday, November 7, 2018

John Stamos Admits: I Nearly Masturbated to Fuller House

John Stamos is finally ready to come clean.


About something pretty dirty.



The long-time actor was a guest this week on the E! talk show Busy Tonight, sitting down across from host Busy Phillipps and opening up about two things very personal to him:


  1. His beloved role as Uncle Jess on Full House and the Netflix revival, Fuller House.

  2. Masturbation.

Allow Stamos to explain…


“This is an absolutely true story, and I’ve been waiting to tell this story,” Stamos told Phillips before delving into a tale about his trip to a fertility clinic when he and his wife, Caitlin McHugh, were trying to start a family.


“[We were] trying to get pregnant and we had to do a thing, and we had to go to a fertility place and I had to go give a sperm sample.”


In other words:


Stamos had to pleasure himself and make sure the results ended up in a cup. Standard stuff in this sort of case.



“I went into this little room where they go, ‘Go in there…’ And they said, ‘If you need any stimulation or whatever, there’s videos and there’s a TV here, just turn the thing,’” the star continued, getting to the non-fictional punchline:


“I turn the TV on… and it’s on Fuller House. My hand to God."


HA!


So, did he do it? Did Stamos do what needed to be done while watching scenes from the comedy on which he plays a major part?


Not quite.



"I’m like, if I’m going to masturbate to myself, it’s going to be my old self, not the new one,” he joked.


Stamos stars in the family-friendly Netflix series as Uncle Jesse. He originally played the role in Full House from 1987 to 1995 — and he"s saying here that he was more attractive during the original version.


Which is silly, of course.


The guy hasn"t aged a single second it seems.


All quips aside, though, Stamos welcomed his son in April and gushed over the experience to Philipps:


"It’s just so beautiful. It’s just the perfect time,” he said.


“I’m glad I waited so I could devote my total self to my wife and to my child and forget about myself, because you get tired of your own self after a while, right?"


John stamos admits i nearly masturbated to fuller house
ReadMore…