Thursday, April 13, 2017

Kim Richards: I Dated Donald Trump!

Kim Richards has a knack for getting in trouble with her sister and their group of friends. 


Throughout seven seasons of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, we’ve witnessed the former child star get into a string of feuds with the ladies and do some crazy things. 



However, her craziest moment was never televised on the Bravo reality series, but host Andy Cohen managed to get it out of her at the taping for the reunion. 


“I heard a rumor that you once dated Donald Trump. Is that true?” Andy shared with Kim.


Kim looked embarrassed and immediately opted to change the topic. 



“Yes, let’s not get into it,” Kim shared as though she had just been asked the most personal question anybody has ever asked her.


“I had dinner with him.”


Lisa Vanderpump chimed in with her two cents on the matter and wanted to find out the finer details. 


“Sex or not?” cast member Lisa Vanderpump asked. “Did you see him naked?”



“I don’t want to talk about the President,” Kim claimed, before giggling like a schoolgirl. 


Andy was shocked to the core and even said: “Kim, you could have been the first lady.”


What a hilarious turn of events, but it’s crazy to think how different things could have been. 


You may be wondering why Kim was even at the reunion when you consider the fact she is no longer a regular cast member on the series. 


Her reason? She wanted to go to town on some of the ladies for comments they had made about her. 



In fact, Kim went one step further and returned the bunny Lisa Rinna had bought as a gift for Kim’s grandson. 


“I brought the bunny because I never gave it to my grandson,” Kim said when giving the gift back to Lisa.


“I think what I should do is give it to you. I don’t feel like it was given to me with the right energy.”


Rinna bursts into floods of tears, while Kim says, “You don’t have to cry over it.”



Now, we’re super excited to see how the second part of the reunion plays out.


What do you think about all of this?


Do you ship Kim and Donald? 



ReadMore…