Thursday, April 27, 2017

Caitlyn Jenner: I Haven"t Talked to Khloe Kardashian in YEARS!

Caitlyn Jenner has been giving interview after intervew (after interview after interview after …) to promote her new memoir, The Secrets of My Life.



But at this point, it’s unclear if she’s promoting the book or using the media to burn every single bridge she’s ever built.



It’s a fine line, because it’s obvious that Caitlyn just wants to tell her story, and goodness knows she’s waited long enough to live her life like she always wanted to.


But on the other hand, she does have a family to consider, and she could be a bit more sensitive in the way she tells some stories.


In a new interview on Andy Cohen’s radio show, Caitlyn revealed that she’s no longer in contact with Khloe Kardashian, the stepchild she used to be closest with.


“She doesn’t want to talk to me,” she explained. “She hasn’t talked to me in, like, two years.”


The whole situation is “sad,” Caitlyn said, because “I was very very close to Khloe, I mean I had 23 years of raising her. I met Khloe when she was 5 years old.”



She added that “of course it hurts,” but that they stopped talking after Khloe did her big Howard Stern interview, the one where she said that Caitlyn had lied to multiple family members about her transition, and “that kind of pissed me off, too.”


“I never lied to her, you know,” she said, “if I didn’t tell her everything. First of all, she never asked.”


So OK, this whole thing is kind of confusing for a few reasons, the big one being that it definitely hasn’t been two years since Khloe and Caitlyn spoke.


The Howard Stern interview, the thing that Caitlyn is saying destroyed her relationship with Khloe, happened in early 2016 — so a year and a few months ago.



But Khloe also had a big heart-to-heart with Caitlyn on the current season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and judging by the other events in that episode, the conversation took place late last fall.


We’re not sure if she’s a little forgetful or if she has a poor grasp of time, or if she’s trying to twist the narrative to make herself seem more sympathetic, but it’s clear that the “she hasn’t talked to me in two years” claim is a big ol’ fib.


Unfortunately, that’s not even the saddest thing about Caitlyn’s new interview.


She explained that after reading her memoir, Kris Jenner was so upset “that she called me up and said she never wanted to talk to me again, so I haven’t called her back.”



“My book is honest and it’s my story and I’m sorry she feels that way. And I just don’t want her to alienate me from my children.”


And it turns out that when Caitlyn says that, she’s referring to the Kardashians and her biological daughters, Kendall and Kylie.


When asked, she said that she doesn’t know if she’ll be able to maintain a relationship with any of them, and “we’ll see how that goes off in the future.”


See what we mean?


Just a whole big pile of sadness.



ReadMore…