Thursday, July 13, 2017

Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Being a Huge Racist

Last Saturday morning in Georgia, Shia LaBeouf was arrested for public drunkenness. 


This was not shocking, not even when we learned the actor lost his $ hit simply because a stranger refused to give him a cigarette.


However, how LaBeouf acted after he was approached by the police and taken into custody was unexpected, reprehensible and downright embarrassing…



… even for the very low bar set by Shia LaBeouf over the past several months.


First, in the arrest video below, LaBeouf grows more and more irate at arresting officers, shouting complete nonsense at the cops as they attempt to calm the troubled star down.


“I have rights! I’m an American,” he screams at one point, adding of his situation and the handcuffs on his wrists:


“You got me in my hotel, arresting me in my hotel for doing what, sir? … I’m a f-cking American, I pay my taxes, get these sh-ts off my f-cking arm.”


Later, the 31-year old brags about his wealth (I got more millionaire lawyers than you know what to do with, you stupid bitch!) … flaunts a lack of logic (Why would I ask for cigarettes if I was racist?) … and condescends to the African-American officer taking him in:


You’ve got a president who doesn’t give a f-ck about you, you’re on a police force that doesn’t give a f–k about you, and you wanna do what? Arrest white people?


It’s rather appalling, as you can see here:



But it actually got worse once LaBeouf made it to the police station.


In two new videos shared on Wednesday by TMZ, the star hurls racial insults and acts like a bigger, more biased and privlieged douchebag than we previously thought was possible.


First, in the following piece of footage, LaBeouf tells a black officer that he’s going to “Hell” and that he acted like a “savage,” accusing him of only arresting LaBeouf because of their difference in skin colors:



Second, in the video below, LaBeouf rants and raves against a white police officer.


He tells him that he must be ashamed because his wife prefers “black dick.”


See and listen for yourself:



Following the release of these videos, LaBeouf released a statement in which he took responsibility for his awful words and actions, while making it sound as if he recognizes he needs help.


A whole lot of help.


“I am deeply ashamed of my behavior and make no excuses for it. The severity of my behavior is not lost on me,” LaBeouf says, adding:


“My outright disrespect for authority is problematic to say the least, and completely destructive to say the worst.


“It is a new low. A low I hope is a bottom.”



He also expresses gratitude for the “restraint” showed by the cops in light of his outbursts and concludes as follows:


“I have been struggling with addiction publicly for far too long, and I am actively taking steps toward securing my sobriety and hope I can be forgiven for my mistakes.”


LaBeouf has a long way to go.


But anything is possible if he takes the proper steps.


ReadMore…