Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Kenya Moore Pens Emotional Tribute to Late Grandmother

Kenya Moore doesn’t have time to be feuding with Kim Zolciak or her daughter right now.


Or, to be more specific, Kenya Moore simply doesn’t care about Kim Zolciak or her daughter right about now.



A day after Brielle Biermann slammed Moore as an “ugly evil bitch,” The Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member is dealing with something far more traumatic:


The death of a loved one.


Late Monday night, Moore shared the sad news that her grandmother has passed away, explaining on Instagram that she was especially close to this relative.


“Today I lost the only woman in the world who has ever loved me unconditionally,” Moore wrote. “My grandmother who raised me from 3 days old passed away.”


The 46-year-old went on to praise her grandma, expressing sadness, gratitude and appreciation all at once:


“Thank you Jehovah for sending me your Angel who taught me everything I know about love, compassion, strength, kindness, selflessness, forgiveness, family, education, brains over beauty, inner beauty, strength, respect for your elders, being true to myself….


“She has helped mold me into the woman I am.”



Moore’s grandmother had been suffering from Alzheimer’s disease when she passed.


Thankfully, Kenya was able to pay her a visit last month, even getting a chance to introduce her to new husband Marc Daly at the time.


Continued Moore in her moving message:


“She truly was my best friend. She finally lost her battle with Alzheimer’s disease but her heart and spirit never failed her. Thank you Jehovah for allowing my last moment with her last month to be the last and for her to have met my loving husband.


“I truly believe she waited until she knew that I finally found someone to love and cherish me the way she did.


“She could not rest until she knew I would be taken care of by someone who deserved me.”



And this is how the Bravo star concluded her tribute:


She didn’t recognize me at first but when I introduced them but she lit up with so much joy that my heart became overwhelmed. She approved and it was the happiest day of my life.


Thank you momma for being the best woman I have ever met in my life. Thank you for approving of me and thank you for letting the world know how proud you are of me.


I thank you for my life. I owe the world to you. I know you will never leave my side in life or after. I am eternally grateful to you.


Thank you for loving me.


Perfectly said all around.


We send our condolences to Kenya Moore and her family during this difficult time.


May her beloved grandmother rest in peace.



ReadMore…