Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Amanda Bynes Looks Shockingly Different in Rare Public Sighting

Amanda Bynes was seen in public this week, which is only noteworthy in that this was the first time in what feels like years.


Oh, and you won"t believe how different she looks.



Spotted at Ralphs grocery store in Los Angeles, she was accompanied by an unidentified woman and dressed casually in a tan sweater.


She paired that with a white t-shirt, black pants and a matching black Chanel purse, looking happy and healthy … until she was recognized.


Bynes, 31, grew uncomfortable as she tried to shield her face from photographers, which is understandable, given her history.


Amanda has, however, been better path as of late.


In June, about five years after her life spun infamously, remarkably out of control, Bynes gave her first interview in almost that long.


She claimed to be sober and announced intentions to return to acting, saying, “I do miss acting and I have something surprising to tell you."



"I [want] to start again … I want to do TV. Maybe guest spots on some shows that I’m a fan of and maybe another TV show where I’m the star.”


In February, Bynes’ probation stemming from a 2014 DUI ended, and in April, she returned to social media. The comeback is (slowly) on.


It"s hard to believe her downward spiral began in 2012, when she was arrested for her first DUI … then began melting down on Twitter.


Bynes asked Drake to murder her vagina, called a number of celebs "ugly," shaved her head, slept in the mall and set a driveway on fire.


Following the driveway incident, and after she nearly torched her dog as well, she was placed on a psychiatric hold for months.


Reports claimed that she was diagnosed as bipolar and schizophrenic, and she kept a very low profile in the years that followed.



Nowadays, "I"m doing great," she says of her current state. "Really great. I"ve been going to [fashion school] and I love it."


"I"ve learned how to sew, I make patterns, and I want to start a clothing line in the future. Other than that?" Bynes adds.


"I hike, I go spinning, take spinning classes, and I feed the homeless, and that"s been really interesting and fun."


Regarding the … Drake incident?


"I actually wasn"t being insincere," Bynes clarifies. "I was, like, saying "murder my vagina." I was serious … but I was also on drugs."


"So that was my way of saying, like, "Let"s do it, man!""


"But I was on drugs and trying to be hilarious."


Fortunately, those days are long gone … and as we said, you won"t believe what she looks like now! Check out the video:


Amanda bynes looks shockingly different in rare public sighting
ReadMore…