Thursday, October 5, 2017

Audrey Roloff Shares Intimate, Incredible Photo of Newborn Daughter

There’s only one word we can use to describe the following photograph:


WOW.


Audrey Roloff – who has always been incredibly open and honest with her fans and followers – has taken this openness and honesty to a new, admirable level via her latest Instagram picture.



Just about one month since she gave birth to her first child, a daughter named Ember Jean, the Little People, Big World star has taken supporters inside the delivery room.


She has posted an image that is as raw and as candid as it can get.


And she’s included with it a caption that expresses what she was thinking the first time she held her baby, along with how she feels about the man who helped bring this new person into the world.


First, though, here’s a look at the special snapshot.


When was the last time a celebrity shared anything as intimate as this with his or her fans?



“I seriously think this is one of the most beautiful photos we’ve ever taken,” wrote Audrey as a caption, adding:


“Not because we look good or the lighting is perfect, but because of the moment it represents. Holding our baby girl for the first time, while looking up into her daddy’s watery eyes… wow.


“Oh my heart.”


Seriously, what else is there to say?


Just a few things.


“I think I’ll be discovering the depths and significance of this moment for a long time,” Roloff continued.


“I’m so thankful my doula captured this for us to cherish! My goodness…


“I’ve fallen in love with Jeremy in a whole new way, and I’ve come to understand the Father’s love for us on a whole new level.”



Prior to posting this unique photo, Audrey sat with Jeremy for a TLC-sponsored video that officially introduced their daughter to the world.


In it, the couple said Ember is “active” and “rambunctious,” while Jeremy admitted they are “wiped out and totally tired,” yet the “joy we are going to get from her” is so much greater any sacrifice they stars are making.


And this is a sacrifice, as it is for all new parents.


Perhaps even more so for Audrey, who is suffering the effects of postpartum depression.


“The first 24 hours with Ember were bliss, but after that it was as if I went back into labor again,” Roloff admitted last week on Instagram, detailing how she’s had a lot of pain breastfeeding and how hard it has been adjusting to motherhood.


“I was well prepared for the pain and suffering that comes with childbirth, but I was not prepared for the pain and suffering that comes afterwards,” she wrote.



Honest as always, Audrey went on:


“I can’t believe I’m saying this, but the pain that I’ve experienced while breast feeding has been comparable to unmedicated labor contractions.


“Inevitably, all of this has left me feeling like I am failing my baby, frustrated, discouraged, and heart ached.”


Yes, it’s been tough.


But Audrey has the support of a loving husband and a strong belief in God to guide her along the way.


“Even though the tearful sleepless nights persist, so will I,” she wrote.


“I will continue to pour myself out in sacrificial love for this baby girl who makes every hurt worth enduring.”


We wish her the best.


ReadMore…