Thursday, December 21, 2017

Tristan Thompson Pens Moving Tribute to Pregnant Khloe Kardashian

Khloe Kardashian is pregnant.


This is not breaking news.


It’s been assumed and discussed by multiple reliable outlets for just about two months now.



However, we can now scream it from the rooftops and openly wonder about potential baby names with our friends… because Khloe herself has confirmed the development!


“My greatest dream realized! We are having a baby!” wrote Khloe on Wednesday night, along with a picture of her baby bump and her boyfriend’s hands.


She added:


“I had been waiting and wondering but God had a plan all along. He knew what He was doing. I simply had to trust in Him and be patient.


“I still at times can’t believe that our love created life!”


That is sort of an incredible thing to wrap one’s mind around.



Shortly after Khloe shared this image and penned these meaningful words, Tristan Thompson chimed in with his thoughts.


The Cleveland Cavaliers power forward has been dating Khloe for well over a year now and, although he doesn’t have plans to marry her, he’s clearly smitten.


Very smitten.


So smitten that he left his pregnant girlfriend for Khloe.


But that’s a story for a different day.


This is a time for celebration, as Thompson acknowledged in the Comments section of Kardashian’s Instagram page.


“My love, Thank you for allowing me to be apart [sic] of your journey and entering your life that day at the bel air hotel. One of the best moments of my life,” Thompson wrote.


The father of a child who was born almost exactly a year ago, Tristan concluded his reaction as follows:


“I’m soo happy to be on this journey together with you and creating this angel from the man above.


“Everyday [sic] I give thanks to him for bringing us together.


“I love you soo much and I know our little angel feels the love we share together and will know that mommy and daddy loves them unconditional and forever and ever amen.”




tristan comment


Word of Khloe’s pregnancy hit the Internet on September 26.


Fans have wondered ever since:


  • When is she due?

  • Will she have a boy or girl?

  • How will she make her announcement?

Choosing not to do so on Keeping Up with the Kardashians or on some magazine cover, Khloe instead chose a simple and lucrative option:


The social media photo above, which includes a clear image of her Calvin Klein-sponsored attire.


“I was so nervous to post our announcement but WOWWW I am overwhelmed with the response by you guys!!!” she Tweeted a few hours ago, showering her supporters with gratitude.


“Thank you! Thank you!”


She also added on Instagram as part of her reveal:


Tristan, thank you for loving me the way that you do! Thank you for treating me like a Queen! Thank you for making me feel beautiful at all stages!


Tristan, most of all, Thank you for making me a MOMMY!!! You have made this experience even more magical than I could have envisioned!


I will never forget how wonderful you’ve been to me during this time! Thank you for making me so happy my love!”



As most fans of this family are well aware of, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are expecting a third child (via surrogate) any week now, while Kylie Jenner is also pregnant.


The 20-year old seems less excited about that fact that Khloe does about her expecting state, however.


The latter, after all, has always been open about wanting to start a family and is in a dedicated, long-term relationship.


The former is … well… 20 years old and may not even be dating baby daddy Travis Scott any longer.


But that’s not the point right now.


The point right now is that folks online are PSYCHED for their favorite Kardashian sister, as you can see below:




khloeresponse


We share these sentiments.


We’d like to send Khloe and Tristan our best wishes.


We hope she has a relatively easy pregnancy and, of course, a very happy and healthy child.


ReadMore…