Friday, December 1, 2017

Kailyn Lowry: I Won"t Be Seeing My Sons on Christmas!

If you think your holiday season is busy, imagine what the run-up to Christmas must be like for Kailyn Lowry.


Kailyn is a single mother of three, having just welcomed her third child in August.


Add those stresses to the constant demands of running a one-woman media empire, and you can see how Kailyn might be feeling the strain these days.



As each of her three sons has a different father, holidays and vacations are particularly challenging.


Kailyn recently began hosting a podcast entitled Coffee Convos, which is currently climbing the iTunes charts.


On the most recent episode, she revealed that her two oldest boys, Isaac and Lincoln, will be spending Christmas with their respective fathers.


“I had the kids for Thanksgiving so they’ll be with their dads for Christmas,” Lowry told her co-host, Lindsie Chrisley.


She added that she’s okay with the arrangement for a number of reasons.


For starters, she won’t be spending the holidays alone.



“I’ll have Lux,” she said, referring to her 4-month-old son.


“I always have Lux.”


Asked if she’s a holiday person, Kailyn said that depends on whether or not she’s with her boys.


And she and her exes reportedly reached their current arrangement with the idea that when Kail has one of her kids for the holidays, she’ll have all of her kids there to share in the celebration.


“When I have the kids I’m a holiday person, when I don’t have the kids I’m a me person,” she said.


“I’ll always have all my boys on the same holidays. I wanted it to be that way.”



It seems she’ll have Lux for every holiday, as the boy’s father, Chris Lopez, refuses to acknowledge paternity.


The downside is that Kailyn can’t collect child support for that reason.


But she may consider that a fair trade-off, as it’s not like she’s hurting for cash.


“He won’t acknowledge paternity so she can’t file for child support,” an insider close to the situation tells Radar Online.


“They gave a form in the hospital, but he didn’t sign it.”



Her relationship with Lopez may be damaged beyond repair, but otherwise, Kail seems to have done the nigh-impossible by establishing amicable co-parenting relationships with her other baby daddies.


And don’t worry about her holiday plans.


Kail has apparently arranged for a pre-Christmas celebration with her boys in Philadelphia.


The girl has a talent for making the most of her very little free time.


Watch Teen Mom 2 online for more from one of reality TV’s most admirable parents.



ReadMore…