Friday, January 5, 2018

Khloe Kardashian: I Don"t Need Pregnancy Advice! My Sisters Can Shut the F--k Up!

Khloe Kardashian is expecting, and that’s been out in the open for months, now. Khloe even finally confirmed her pregnancy.


And while Khloe melted the internet with her “mom” photo, she says that not everything’s quite perfect. Namely, she’s getting way too much family advice.


She wants one of her sisters in particular to “shut the f–k up.” Uh-oh.



Khloe Kardashian spoke to Entertainment Tonight and gushed about her pregnancy. And what’s been getting on her nerves.


For one thing, she’s pretty darn tired of hearing people tell her to stop her workouts.


“It’s bizarre to me that people don’t want me to be happy and stay healthy and fit.”


We don’t know that we’ve heard that sentiment from anyone … except maybe from Amy Schumer that one time.


But we guess that people have been concern-trolling Khloe about her workouts, saying that it’s “not good” for her pregnancy.


“My doctor wants me to work out everyday if I could, so I’m doing doctor’s orders and I feel good.”


We’ve seen countless “fit mom” pregnancies, and it never seems to harm the baby, folks.



In case some mothers read this and go “wait, the doctors never told me that,” Khloe explains why the doctors want her to keep working out.


“Whatever you do before you’re pregnant, you’re allowed to continue, and they say it leads for a better delivery.”


To clarify, she means in terms of fitness. Obviously, you don’t get to keep drinking alcohol.


“I feel great, and I would feel horrible if I was just sitting around, overeating all day…”


Ah, yes. What a nightmare it would be to sit and overeat. (That is sarcasm, folks)


“I don’t have swollen feet, I don’t have a lot of these things because I’m staying so active right now. So, as long as I can, I want to keep that up.”



Khloe then goes into talking about her show.


No, not Keeping Up With The Kardashians. The one you’ve probably forgotten about: Revenge Body.


“From season one to season two… we change the format a little bit, and also I now have celebrity guests that want to come on and join the show, which is cool.”


Honestly, the celebrity guests that she had on Kocktails With Khloe were a selling point, so this sounds like a good idea.


“There’s way more pressure for season two, I will say, but it’s exciting.”



And Khloe talks about the show’s title.


“I never thought of my body as revenge, I just did something for myself, but everyone else was like, ‘You have this revenge body.’ So I played with it.”


Success is the best revenge, folks.


“I was like, OK, cool let’s run with that.’ And now, I think the hardest thing is maintaining.”


Yep. One day we’ll all get patches or cybernetic implants to keep our flesh prisons looking how we want. In the mean time … we’re stuck with exercise.


“I think its important to show people you can turn your life around. You can go through hell and high water, and you can still come out and have a beautiful positive happy life.”



And then Khloe talks about a major pain in her pregnancy: getting advice from her family:


“[I got] a lot [of advice from my sisters]. Too much.”


She’s a first time mom, and her sisters include a couple of very experienced moms.


“I’ve gotten to the point… I’m like, ‘OK, shut the f–k up and take your own advice."”


That’s … pretty harsh. And Khloe singles out once sister in particular.


“Like, I love Kourtney, but… I’m going to figure it all out, I promise you. We’re all going to learn.”


Honestly, I’m going to figure it out is not a reassuring line from a soon-to-be parent. Also, Khloe’s never balked at giving people “advice.”


“So some advice is great, but it’s also not what you say, it’s how you say it.”



Speaking to Ellen, Khloe said that her pregnancy was miserable for the first trimester.


And she reiterates that point:


“The first few months is not sexy, because it’s like, you’re just a little chubby. No one will know you’re pregnant, they’re just like, ‘Oh, you should get back in the gym."”


Well, she kept it secret. Also, anyone telling you to get back to the gym is probably a terrible friend.


“And you just feel the worst. So I think now that I’m showing more I feel sexy.”


Uh, sure.


“Gosh, just having a family [is the most unexpected gift].”


Not too unexpected though, right? 



ReadMore…