Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Meghan King Edmonds Welcomes Her Twins! See the First Photo!

Meghan King Edmonds is officially twinning at life.


About six months after revealing to the world that she and her husband Jim were expecting, the Real Housewives of Orange County alum has welcomed a pair of healthy and precious babies into the world.



The ex-Bravo star herself confirmed the exciting news on social media.


“Announcing our perfect, beautiful, and healthy twin baby boys!” Edmonds wrote as a caption alongside a black-and-white photo of the newborns lying on a baby blanket with a footprint theme.


Keeping the names a secret for now, she added:


“They arrived at 10:48 p.m. and 11:32 p.m. on June 5 weighing 6 pounds, 15 ounces, (20 inches long) and 6 pounds (19.25 inches long.)”


Sharing the same image, Edmonds – who hit .284 with 393 HRs and four Gold Gloves in 17 Major League Baseball seasons – added:


“Everyone is doing well. My wife was a rockstar once again and delivered both babies with no medication. #onetoughlady.”



Prior to the release of this sweet snapshot, Jim teased the big news by sharing the photo below.


He wrote along with it:


“1 little foot each. They made it. Everyone is safe and healthy. Pictures will come soon.”


The semi-famous couple is also parents to 18-month-old daughter Aspen, whom they welcomed in November 2016, while the retired pro athlete also has four kids from a previous marriage.


Back in December, Jim and Meghan announced they were expanding their family via a family photo that included such signs as:


“Our family is growing by four feet and two heartbeats” and “Edmonds twin boys June 2018.”




jim e


Edmonds, meanwhile, ended her run on The Real Housewives back in January, not long after alerting the universe to her pregnancy.


There remains a few questions over whether she quit or whether she was fired, but this is what she wrote on her blog at the time:


“Today is a bittersweet day for me. After three seasons of the rollercoaster that is The Real Housewives of Orange County I’ve decided to hang up my OC Housewife hat.”


She went on to add:


“I arrived at this multi-faceted decision after much thought, and then I thought some more.


“As you might suspect filming this show takes a massive emotional toll: I’m literally filming my real life in real time and engaged in situations and circumstances which can be contentious.


“Then, when the show airs, we relive some of the most trying moments in our lives and then endure the public’s reaction; we never come out as winners to every viewer.”


Overall, Edmonds explained, “filming is grueling.”



Concluded Edmonds (who, yes, actually channeled Beyonce for a pregnancy shoot, as you can see above) in this emotional message:


“I must focus on my family and my pregnancy.  I will miss the rush of the first all-cast event of the season, the anticipation of receiving each week’s episode, the thrill of wrapping the reunion.


“I have made soul sisters in Shannon Beador and Tamra Judge and that can’t be lost.


“They have touched my heart and I would do anything for them and I know they feel the same way about me – what a gift to have found that on RHOC!


“But I guess it’s time for me to become an actual real housewife of sorts. Oh, the irony!”


ReadMore…