Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Tyler Baltierra: I"m Simply "Miserable" in My Marriage


Tyler Baltierra and Catelynn Lowell are currently in a great place.


Like, a REALLY great place:


The couple is expecting a baby!


But the Teen Mom OG stars had to overcome many obstacles to get here, most notably Catelynn"s struggle with her mental health and related trips to rehab.


On the October 15 episode of this MTV hit, Tyler seemed to hit rock bottom.


He opened way up about how he viewed his marriage and his romance, confessing some difficult feelings to his friends and to his wife.


Scroll down for a look at what Tyler once said about his relationship… in order to fully appreciate where it is now.




1. To Reiterate: All is Good Now!


Cate and tyler photo

Tyler and Catelynn announced their unexpected pregnancy in mid-September. They could not be more excited to welcome the little boy or girl into their world in March.



2. That is Now. What About Then?


After the taping

This episode of Teen Mom OG was taped many months ago. It centered on the couple sitting down for an appearance on Dr. Oz, before which Catelynn spoke to Dr. Mike Dow.



3. And What Did This Doctor Say?


A few words from tyler

He told the Catelynn that he was proud of her for opening up about her mental health issues to help eliminate the stigma against people who are suffering from similar problems. From there, Lowell admitted she was having trouble staying away from people who were NOT understanding her situation.



4. The Trolls are Everywhere


Catelynn at the salon

“I cant even go on Twitter right now,” she said. “People are ruthless, they think that I’m just running away from my problems or not wanting to be a mom. I’m not running away from my problems, I was fixing my problems and trying to get better so I could be a better mom.”



5. Baltierra Weighs In…


Tyler in therapy

Tyler told his wife – to her face – that he wanted her to take better stock of the influence her time in rehab took on him. He suggested she watch past Teen Mom OG episodes in order to see the toll her depression has had on their marriage.



6. The Bombshell Drops


Ty baltierra

Tyler then got brutally candid, saying on air: “I’m gonna be really very honest. I feel like I’m not too happy right now. I’m identifying that I feel pretty miserable.” He said this to his friends.


View Slideshow
ReadMore…