Friday, December 9, 2016

The 37 Dumbest Farrah Abraham Quotes of All Time (#7 is Epic)


Of all the celebs we cover here at THG, Farrah Abraham stands out as the young woman who always comes up with the best quotes.


And by best, we obviously kind of mean the worst.


Or both? It"s all subjective, honestly. If you listen to Farrah ramble, rant, reflect or ruminate on something, you know what we mean.


There is perhaps no single more predictable thing in the celebrity gossip world than Abraham running her mouth and generating headlines.


So in celebration of this ongoing, amazing fact …


Here are some of the most memorable (no dispute about that), and usually dubious (or that), things the Teen Mom star has ever said.


From her younger daze to this week"s Teen Mom OG reunion fight seen around the world, these pearls of wisdom are second to none.


And yes, these quotes are all real.




1. Grab Life By the P–sy!


Farrah abraham supports donald trump photo

“Should we have the first business man in history for president or should we have first women in history for president? For my daughter,…



2. Just a Cut Above


Farrah abraham boy bye

“I get better treatment because I’m a hardworking business mogul and amazing mother who holds herself with respect and keeps production…



3. I Love You, But STFU


Farrah abraham in a white dress photo

“I love all of you people, I don’t give two drops of dried up pigeon sh-t on concrete how you feel about me.” – Farrah’s kind words for…



4. Not a Real Friend, But …


Farrah abraham pre fight

“If I’m the only one that’s going to be honest and up front and give a real s–t about someone, I guess you can call me hateful, I’m…



5. High Road? Taken.


Farrah vs amber

“Look, I don’t make anyone run out there. I’m not going to play the high school game of ‘let me beat your ass.’ That’s where [my…



6. Better Off Alone!


Farrah abraham in a pink dress photo

“I have a better life without them in my life. Even though I’m much separate and apart from them, they keep including themselves and…


View Slideshow
ReadMore…