Monday, December 5, 2016

Kim Zolciak & Brielle Biermann Post Competing Racy Selfies!

Kim Zolciak and Brielle Biermann are at very different stages of their life, but they have one important thing in common …


… a deep love of revealing selfies!



Kim posted the photo above over the weekend, along with a lenghty caption describing her love for her favorite “look.”


“Sooooo unless I’m working … filming I mean or entertaining guests I wear this EVERY SINGLE DAY!” Kim wrote.


“The second I can I put this hot little number on I do! I have worn this ‘look’ for 5 years ever since I was pregnant with Kj!


“Thx to La Perla for the comfy pants, UGG for my comfy yet can leave the house in them slippers and ATM tanks (rolling the tank up for ya to make it a little sexier! #LetsNotForgetMyRobe #ThatsMyFavoriteAccessory I know how much my girls enjoy this look.”



Usually when a celeb gushes about an item of clothing like this, it means they’re endorsing something.


We’d say that’s the case here, but if Kim is hocking some particular item, she’s doing a horrendous job.


Is this an advertisement for … tank tops? Robes?


Tell us what we’re supposed to be buying, Kim!


There’s no such confusion with Brielle who makes it perfectly clear what we’re supposed to be focused on: her ass!



Yes, Brielle is selling nothing but herself, and for that, we thank her.


Brielle is dating Michael Kopech, a minor league pitcher with the Boston Red Sox farm team, and it seems the two of them recently took a pre-holiday vacation to the Bahamas.


Most importantly, the trip offered an opportunity for some off-season Brielle bikini pics.


When you have the kind of money and time that Brielle does, you can just chase summer all over the globe.



It’s not the kind of lifestyle that most minor league pitchers lead, so Michael has lucked out in more ways than one.


Not only does he get to live a lavish lifestyle, he gets to do so in the company of #DatAss.


We might be a bit confused about Kim’s selfie, but we know exactly how to feel about Brielle and Michael’s Instagram pages: jealous!


ReadMore…