Monday, February 6, 2017

Kim Kardashian: Did You Know THIS About Me?


You may have seen Kim Kardashian nude on many occasions.


But that doesn"t mean this reality star has been an open book ever since she entered the spotlight over a decade ago.


In early February of 2017, Kardashian released a list of 20 "Things You Didn"t Know About Me" on her official website.


They cover such topics as her coffee habits, her sleeping habits and her numerous piercing locations.


Scroll around below to learn more about Kim Kardashian than you ever knew before…




1. In a Class By Themselves (Not Really)


Kim and khloe as kids

Kourtney and I were in the same Spanish class in high school. I was so smart I advanced a year! JK! She had to repeat a year of Spanish. But it was the best year because we had it together.



2. Addicted to Crack


Kim kardashian and kanye west on the red carpet picture

I crack my hands every morning.



3. It’s Not a Pimple!


Kim kardashian as a mom

I had a dark mole on my forehead that I had removed 3 times and it is a skin color and everyone thinks it’s a pimple, LOL.



4. You Haven’t Seen ALL of Me


Kim on keeping up

I have a permanent retainer on my teeth inside that you can’t see.



5. I’m Full of Holes


Kim kardashian lip ring

I have 6 piercings – one bellybutton, one in right ear, 3 on my left lobe and one really high on left ear.



6. You Need to Look Very Closely, But…


Kanye west feels up kim kardashian

I have a freckle on my eyeball.


View Slideshow
ReadMore…