Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Corinne Olympios Issues Dire Warning to Future Suitors

Corinne Olympios clearly never read through our extensive section of The Bachelor spoilers.


If she had, the most polarizing contestant on the latest installment of this beloved ABC franchise would have been aware of her fate on last night’s episode.


Indeed, despite having thrown herself and her boobs at Nick Viall on numerous occasions, Olympios was sent packing.



The rejection took place after Viall had a lengthy chat with ex-girlfriend Andi Dorfman, apparently realizing via this heart-to-heart that Corinne simply wasn’t wife material.


Upon being kicked to the proverbial curb, Olympios initially reacted in sad, apologetic shock.


“I’m sorry if I ever did anything to make you upset,” she cried while Nick attempted to console her.


“You have nothing to be sorry for. I’m going to miss the hell out of you. I have so much love for you, Corinne,” the handsome reality star and sex magnate replied.


In the limousine ride away from Viall, however, Corinne dried her tears and vowed to take a new approach to life going forward.


“Saying goodbye to Nick… I feel like my heart is literally never going to be repaired,” she said, not being the least bit overdramatic.


She continued, speaking to the ABC camera:


“I just want to feel loved, the way it’s supposed to be. The normal way. Why can’t I just have a normal relationship? I’m trying to say things that men think are appropriate, and you know what? I’m done trying to show my men how much I worship them and I love them and I support them…


“So if someone feels that way about me, they can tell me. And they can bring a ring to go along with it. I’m done trying to impress these men.”



Good, right?!?


Corinne has maybe finally learned that she should just be herself and the right man will love her for who she is; not for what she thinks this man wants to hear or see from her.


“I’m going to be me, and whatever happens, happens,” Corinne also said on the episode. “But I will never kiss up to a man again in my life!”


Olympios followed up her elimination with a couple of national interview.


First, she appeared as a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live.


“I’m definitely not a terrible person,” she told Kimmel, explaining:


“I think there’s a lot that wasn’t shown – a lot of conversations that Nick and I did have that were more emotional and intimate.” 


Did she expect to advance to the final three? It sure sounds that way.


“Watching it back was really hard for me today because we did just have a really great hometown date,” Corinne told told the host.


“Things just went really well and I was kind of shocked when I got sent home. I wasn’t ready for it at all.”



The good news, of course, is that Corinne was able to return home.


And, more specifically, to her nanny.


“She was really happy when I came home and I was really happy to see her, too,” Olympios said, once again defending the fact that she even has a nanny:


“Raquel has been with us for 18 years. She is definitely just more than a nanny or a housekeeper or whatever you want to call her. She’s definitely family to me. She’s been with me through really hard times.”


Corinne doesn’t know what her future holds (she has not yet been offered a spot on Bachelor in Paradise), but she does know one thing, as she relayed to Kimmel:


“If anyone ever tries to give me red roses again, I think I might punch them in the face.”



Olympios also stopped by Good Morning America on Tuesday.


In speaking to Michael Strahan, Corinne admitted that she has a “big personality.”


But she scoffed at any notion that she was some kind of reality TV villain.


“A villain to me does things viciously to other people. I never did anything vicious to anybody,” she said. “I was just doing me.”


Nick, however, will never do Corinne ever again.


Or, honestly, maybe he will. Who the heck can say with these two?!?



ReadMore…