Friday, February 3, 2017

Corinne Olympios on The Bachelor Antics: No Regrets, Not One!

Corinne Olympios doesn’t regret anything she did on The Bachelor, she said this week, making us wonder if she’s ever seen The Bachelor.


Seriously, Corinne. The Bachelor spoilers told us you’d be the villain and the talk of the season before it even aired. You should watch.


It will be … eye-opening.



The Season 21 pariah told some of Ellen DeGeneres’ staffers after her interview on the talk show on Wednesday that she has no regrets.


It was all “good ol’ fun.”


According to Olympios, she was just doing her, trying to stand out from the pack, and not really concerned about making friends there.


“I was getting a lot of attention from Nick,” the 25-year-old explained of how she instantly stood out, alright – as public enemy #1 in 2017.


Says Corinne:


“I was kind of, like, doing me and the girls were kind of getting really mad and started to ignore me, I was like, ‘What am I doing?"”


“Because I didn’t do anything to anyone. I had my time, you had your time, what’s the problem? He’s going to pick who he wants to pick.”



Olympios adds, with faux incredulity, that “if you’re being yourself in your time, then you’re being yourself in your time, just like I am.”


“I didn’t understand why everyone was getting all worried and upset about me,” says Corinne, whose antics were second to none.


To recap, she stated that her vagine is platinum, and that she was willing to use her sexual charms to woo Nick, before backing it up. 


She took off her bikini during a photo shoot, had Nick Viall lick whipped cream off her chest, then dry humped him in a bounce house.


Would she take any of that back?


“The bounce house, it was just good ol’ fun. We were just bouncing around in the bounce house and making out,” she says.


So that’s a no.



“I mean, everybody makes out with Nick,” she said, before explaining that the whipped cream “was supposed to be something silly.”


And by silly, she means “sexy, funny for me and Nick to enjoy.” He very much enjoyed it, we feel safe assuming here, but ABC viewers?


Another story entirely. Ditto her co-stars.


Okay, Olympios will admit that maybe that went a little overboard, and “watching it back, it [went] not the way I wanted it to go really.”


“But you know what?” Corinne says.


“I’m only human, it happens.”


Truth. Sometimes, bikini tops come spilling off and boobs end up pressed against guys every time they turn around. It’s what you do.



Mocked by fans and reviled by fellow competitors for her tactics and attitude so far this season, Corinne also defended herself to Ellen.


“That is the real me. It’s definitely a real side of me,” says the Fort Lauderdale native, however, “there are many other sides” as well.


“What sides didn’t we see?” Ellen asked.


“We saw the front side.”


Too easy, but LOL.


Even Corinne had to give her credit for that line before promising that we “will see a lot more of Corinne” but that she will remain “clothed.”


Fingers crossed.



ReadMore…