Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Alison Brie and Dave Franco: MARRIED!

Dave Franco is officially part of Alison Brie’s community.


According to reps for both the actress and the actor, Franco and Brie recently exchanged vows after several years of dating, although details on the wedding remain under wraps.



We can’t say for certain when it took place… or where it took place… or who was in attendance… or even who designed Brie’s dress.


We can say, however, that Brie likely looked gorgeous while walking down the aisle because, well, just look at Alison Brie!


When has she ever not looked gorgeous?!?


Franco, the brother of James Franco, met Brie way back in 2011 during a Mardi Gras parade in New Orleans.


The stars then announced their engagement in August of 2015, as Franco presented Brie with a special ring designed by Southern California jewelry designer Irene Neuwirth.


Source told People Magazine that it was a rose gold sparkler set with a rose-cut diamond and a diamond pave. Sounds lovely!



“I’m not very bridal, instinctually,” Brie admitted to Yahoo! Style last February, adding:


“Marriage never really interested me, I guess, because I was very focused on my work. I wasn’t sure if I really saw the point to it. I bought a dress on Net-a-Porter, and I’m like, ‘Maybe I’ll wear that."”


So then why did she agree to become Franco’s wife?


“I just met that person that I was like, ‘Well, I’m really in love with you and would like to grow old with you,"” she explained in this same interview.


“I actually think it’s much more romantic when two people are like, ‘Oh, I could go either way on marriage, but I want to marry you."”


Brie is best known for her long-running role on Community and her occasional appearance as Pete Campbell’s wife on Mad Men.


Franco, meanwhile, has mostly stuck to movie roles; from 22 Jump Street to Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising to Now You See Me 2.



Franco and Brie also appear together in The Disaster Artist, which stars and is directed by Franco’s older brother, James.


It premiered over the weekend at the South by Southwest festival in Texas.


Said Franco last year to Entertainment Tonight, while thinking ahead to his nuptials:


“I don’t know if I’m gonna have a best man. I feel like when we do eventually get married, we’re not gonna do a lot of the traditions and we’re just gonna make it easy and who knows?


“We’re pretty lax about the whole thing. It’ll happen when it happens.” 


And now it’s happened!!!!


We send our very best wishes to the cute couple.



Click around above for a look at some of the most memorable celebrity wedding dresses of all-time.


Which is your favorite?


ReadMore…