Friday, March 31, 2017

Kailyn Lowry: Check Out My Ultrasound Pics!

With Kailyn Lowry due to give birth any month now, an anxious public continues to wonder about the identity of her baby daddy.


Is it really Chris Lopez?


The long-time friend of Lowry’s may have been a lot more than that on at least one occasion, based on cryptic Tweets he’s sent of late and hints offered up by anonymous sources.


What does Lowry have to say about this speculation?



Nothing, of course.


She hasn’t given fans a single clue about the man whose sperm fertilized her egg and led to the stunning announcement five weeks ago that Lowry is pregnant.


With her third child.


By her third baby daddy.


Instead, Kailyn is trying to shift the focus from her ex-lover to her future son or daughter.


On Thursday, the Teen Mom 2 star shared a previous Instagram post that featured her ultrasound pictures alongside to a notebook for “baby memories & milestones.”



Wrote Lowry as a simple and sweet caption to this image:


“I can’t wait to meet you.”


She’s referring, we assume, to the tiny boy or girl inside her womb.


Lowry is only 25 years old.


Already, though, she’s the mother to Isaac Elliot, a seven-year old whom she shares with ex-boyfriend Joe Rivera; and three-year old son Lincoln Marshall, whom she created with ex-husband Javi Marroquin.


We know that neither of those past lovers is the father of Lowry’s upcoming child.


And and Rivera appear to be on decent terms, but she and Javi have gone back and forth over the past several weeks, slamming each other in the media, both actual and social.



There may be peace on the horizon between Lowry and Marroquin, however.


Earlier this week, in response to a couple of followers who taunted him on Twitter, Javi wrote the following about Kailyn:


“That’s my sons mother. We’ve put everything behind us to raise our son the right way.”


Lowry miscarried her second baby with Marroquin in 2015.


“I like to think that everything kind of happened for a reason,” she told People Magazine of the nightmare experience, adding last year:


“I’m not really sure what the reason was yet for that, but I’m just constantly reminding myself that there was a reason why this happened.”


As for her latest pregnancy?


It was confirmed by Lowry in a blog post last month, with the Teen Mom star insisting this was no drunk (or sober) slip-up.


She allegedly made the very conscious decision to have a third child.



“If you’ve googled my name the past few weeks, the speculation of so many things have surfaced – no one knows what’s true, what’s false and what really goes on in my day-to-day life,” Kailyn wrote at the time, following this opening up with the kicker:


“Since everyone can’t wait for the confirmation; here it goes. I am pregnant.”


She went on to emphasize how the baby on the way is NOT a mistake.


“Please know this was a choice I made, I already know some won’t agree but I’ve been showered with support by the ones I love since I found out.


“Why did I wait? I’ve had a lot of health complications leading up to this pregnancy and I was not ready to release such private information on my own just yet being that I am so high risk with this pregnancy.


“I didn’t want to announce just to have another miscarriage and suffer through another grief.”


Fair enough.



Lowry has not announced her specific due date, but it is believed she’ll give birth some time early this summer.


We wish her and the baby well during the final trimester.


ReadMore…