Monday, April 10, 2017

Amy Schumer Bikini Pics: Suck on THESE, Haters!

Haters are gonna hate.


Amy Schumer is well aware of this unfortunate fact of celebrity life by now.


But that doesn’t mean the actress must sit by and let them do so.



Last week, Schumer covered the latest issue of InStyle, posing for the national fashion magazine in a bathing suit.


After the publication gave the world a first look at its “Beauty Issue,” however, a swimsuit designer named Dana Duggan appeared to take quite a pointed shot at Schumer.


“Come on now!” Duggan wrote. “You could not find anyone better for this cover? Not everyone should be in a swimsuit.”


Whoa there! Uncalled for shot fired, huh?


Upon being accused of fat-shaming Schumer, Duggan replied on Twitter as follows:


“I am not fat shaming anyone. She is a self proclaimed Cabbage Patch Kid. She fat shames herself in her comedy routine.”


Not really. There’s a difference between self-deprecation and someone else telling the public that you simply should not be in a swimsuit.


Schumer clearly took notice of this diss and has responded to it by adding many layers to her wardrobe and staying inside, far away from any cameras.


JUST KIDDING!


She’s responded to it like a total boss, sharing multiple new bikini pictures online and writing a caption that makes it obvious the timing is not a coincidence.



“I feel great. No haters can f with my baseline,” Schumer wrote as a summation of the Instagram Story that included the sizzling images above and below.


The Trainwreck star has, sadly, been the subject of many hit pieces and social media messages over the past several months.


Last May, for instance, trolls acted all troll-like by slamming photos of Schumer on vacation with boyfriend Ben Hanisch, to which Schumer shot back:


“I hope you find some joy in your lives today in a human interaction and not just in writing unkind things to a stranger you’ve never met who triggers something in your that makes you feel powerless and alone.”


Game. Set. Match, Amy Schumer, no?



In her interview with InStyle, Schumer is the first to admit that she isn’t exactly Hannah Davis or Kate Upton.


This is not an example of body-shaming herself, as Duggan wrongfully asserted on Twitter; it’s just an example of being honest and comfortable with oneself.


There’s quite a huge difference there.


“My parents made me think I was a genius supermodel,” Schumer says. “And it was kind of too late when I found out that they had been lying.”



As for getting older and, as some might say, getting uglier?


“What’s good about not being a model is that it’s not the thing I trade on,” Schumer explains to the magazine.


“Once I start looking older, that won’t affect me. I have never gotten anything done because I’m, like, so gorgeous. I’m good-looking enough that I can work in the business. I get enough attention from men that I feel good.


“I see pictures of myself now, and I look younger than I think of myself. It hasn’t scared me yet.”


ReadMore…