Thursday, April 6, 2017

Khloe Kardashian to Caitlyn Jenner: Bruce Was My Second Dad!

Khloe Kardashian has had a strained relationship with Caitlyn Jenner for a few years now, but that will be explored on Sunday’s episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.


In a new clip for the episode, Caitlyn and Khloe meet up to hash out their differences, and it sure looks like there are going to be some revelations. 



“I just really feel like over the last year and a half we certainly have grown apart,” Jenner revealed. 


“Day after day after month after month, nobody calls, nobody checks in. Just, ‘Hey, how are you doing?’ I haven’t gotten that phone call from anybody. You can’t help but sit there and think, ‘OK, is it because I transitioned? They don’t like me anymore?’ I want to know what I did wrong, what I didn’t do wrong, what I did right, and move forward.”


“I don’t necessarily want to say you did anything wrong ‘cause I don’t know if just because you didn’t do something the way maybe I would have preferred that makes it wrong,” Khloe responds.



“This family we deal with things very quickly. We don’t have time to really process a lot of things because we’re always on to the next and for me, at the time I just wasn’t at a place in my life where I really could invest in new relationships or even something that’s this heavy.”


Khloe is no doubt referring to comments Caitlyn made about Kris Jenner in her 2015 Vanity Fair cover issue. 


“It was very hard for me to experience a lot of new things so quickly and still feeling like I have to protect my mom and certain things that were happening where I felt like they might not have been the most positive. But then I was also like, this isn’t even my fight to fight anymore. I have my own s–t to deal with, so why don’t you guys figure that stuff out. But I don’t think Caitlyn is a bad person at all.”


Considering the way things played out, it must have been difficult to choose sides because Caitlyn and Kris were at odds over how to address Caitlyn’s transition publicly. 



Caitlyn, however, reminds Khloe that she was there when Khloe went through some of the toughest times of her life. 


“But that’s 23 years of my life invested in the family and you,” Caitlyn continues.


“Being there when you have good days and bad days and all the things you go through when you’re growing up and sneaking out of the house, and I found you and stuff like that.”


Khloe was quick to point out that the lack of Caitlyn in her life has been tough and gives a glimmer of hope that the pair can actually patch things up.



“For me, you’re all I remember, Bruce was,” Khloe admits.


“So not having you in my life, it’s a huge blow because I’m like OK, my second dad, this guy that I’ve grown up with, that raised me, was taken away from me, but no one really let me have that.”


You’ll be able to find out what happens next when you watch the next episode of the E! reality series on Sunday night. 



ReadMore…