Monday, May 15, 2017

Harry Styles Sings About Baby Mama, Nearly Ends the Internet


Harry Styles cannot do justice to Kanye West. This much we now know.


But can he have unprotected sex with an unnamed woman and stop the Internet in its tracks as a result? Yes, quite possibly.


On the seventh track ("Kiwi") off his self-titled solo album, the One Direction hunk sings the following:


Driving me crazy, but I’m into it, but I’m into it. I’m kind of into it.


It’s getting crazy, I think I’m losing it, I think I’m losing it.


I think she said ‘I’m having your baby, it’s none of your business."


Wait… WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?


Did Styles just very strongly imply that an ex-girlfriend of his went off and had his love child? 


As you"re about to find out below, this is what social media now believes. And it has no idea what to do with itself in response:




1. Yes, James Corden Heard This Lyric


Yes james corden heard this lyric

And he has something to say about it.



2. Commence Freakout


Commence freakout

But when will the freakout end?



3. This is Our New Favorite Song


This is our new favorite song

We will never listen to anything else.



4. This Person Changed Her Twitter Name to "Kiwi"


This person changed her twitter name to kiwi

That says it all.



5. What Up?


What up

Go away, Kris Jenner.



6. WHOOOO!


Whoooo

You said it, Meryl!


View Slideshow
ReadMore…