Saturday, July 8, 2017

Woman Snaps World"s Greatest Selfie While Sister is in Labor

As previously documented, Kim Kardashian has often tried to break the Internet with her influx of selfies.


But Kat Armendariz has nearly succeeded where Kardashian failed… and she didn’t need to show off a single private part in order to do so!



SELFIE! While my sister is about to shove a baby out her vag! wrote Kat as a caption to this amazing selfie.


The 27-year old has gone incredibly viral as the result of a photo she snapped of herself and her sister around 3 a.m. on June 29.


But this wasn’t any ordinary photo of two sisters; it was a photo of Kat standing up in a hospital room and smiling… while 20-year old Kimberly screamed and grimaced in pain just a few feet away.


How come? Because she was deep in the throes of labor!


“My sister and I have a great relationship,” Kat wrote on Facebook of the image, adding:


“When I had my first daughter, Madison, I always recalled hearing her say ‘I’m never having kids, nope, never.’ well… 8 years later she had her moment!


“How could I miss the opportunity to capture this selfie and the humor that we constantly share, right?”


Kat has five kids of her own, so she has literally felt the pain of her sibling in this moment.


She obviously knew things would turn out okay in the end (well, more than okay… there would be a beautiful baby!) and figured such a selfie would be a humorous token to remember the occasion by.


And she’s been proven correct.


“I told her, ‘I am going to take this selfie and you can thank me later,"” Kat explained to Inside Edition. “I warned her that I wanted to take a selfie while she was in pain because I did my time already.”


Added the viral sensation:


“I wanted to capture that moment from the bottom of my heart. It was out of love. I am her sister and a pain in the butt.”



Kimberly had been in labor for 15 hours at Sierra Providence East Medical Center in El Paso at the time this picture was taken.


She alter gave birth to her first child, a healthy baby boy named Zayden.


The picture and the story of these sisters have been shared on Inside Edition, Cosmopolitan, The Huffington Post, The Today Show and Yahoo Celebrities, among other websites, programs and outlets.


The image has also been been viewed over 544,000 times on imgur.


They were interviewed by a local Fox affiliate (below) as part of their 15 Minutes of Fame, while Kat’s photography business has seen a nice boom over the past few days.






Kat says she’s received “a lot of backlash” for the snapshot from trolls online saying they would have never do such a thing to their sister.


BUT…


“That is the relationship we have,” Kimberly herself says. “I was cool with it. I think it was funny!”


Same here.






“I am her sister. I did my duty,” Kat concludes to Inside Edition.


Amen, Kat! All siblings should share this sort of enjoyable bond, shouldn’t they?!?



ReadMore…