Thursday, July 13, 2017

Jenelle Evans Opens Up on Heroin Overdose, Having More Kids

It’s been a rocky road, but against all odds, it seems Jenelle Evans has actually on the verge of her own “happily ever after.”


After years of arrests, assaults, substance abuse, and just about every kind of bad decision known to man, Jenelle Evans is engaged to David Eason, and seems to have settled into a life of domestic contentment.



Jenelle welcomed her third child earlier this year, and against all odds, it looks as though all is well for the Teen Mom 2 star once dubbed the Carolina Hurricane.


But that doesn’t mean Jenelle has forgotten about her painful past.


In a surprisingly candid interview with E! News, Jenelle opened up about her personal rock bottom:


“I think my low point was with my drug issue and the whole heroin thing,” Evans recalls.


“I almost overdosed and died. I was trying to run away from my problems.”


Jenelle tells the outlet that she almost overdosed on more than one occasion, but even those frightening incidents weren’t enough to get her to sober up.



“When I started withdrawing for the first time in my life, I was like, ‘This is not the way I want to live. This is scaring the s—t out of me, and I need to get help right now,"” Jenelle says.


These days, of course, things have settled down considerably, and most of the gossip in the 25-year-old’s life is centered around rumors that Jenelle is pregnant with her fourth child.


Evans addressed those reports in the interview, saying:


“I think we’re good,” she shared with us. “We have a lot of kids together.”


At that point, Eason chimes in, telling the interviewer:



“We already have so many kids and it’s really time-consuming, it’s hectic. We don’t get that much time for just ourselves.”


Normally, this would be the time when we would remind you that Jenelle denied her most recent pregnancy for months before she publicly admitted she was expecting.


So a denial from Jenelle doesn’t mean a whole lot.


That said, David’s comment has us believing that these two are really okay with holding off on more kids for the foreseeable future.


Watch Teen Mom 2 online to remind yourself of how far Jenelle has come.



ReadMore…