Thursday, July 27, 2017

Paola Mayfield to Critics: STFU, Will Ya?!?

When it comes to revealing her body online, Paola Mayfield has said she remains open to sharing racy photos.


When it comes to critics of her marriage, however, the 90 Day Fiance star says she would like these people to close their misguided mouths.


Right this very moment, please!



Viewers of the aforementioned TLC reality show have had their questionable eyes on Mayfield and husband Russ for awhile now.


They’ve mostly clashed over Russ’ conservative upbringing and how it contrasts significantly with Mayfield’s burgeoning fitness career, which she says necessitates that she show off her figure on social media.


The two do not seem like an ideal match.


But they’re still married.


And Paola would prefer if you butt out of their lives, thank you very much.


“People needs to stop comparing their life/marriage with mine,” Mayfield wrote on Instagram yesterday, adding:


“You are You! My marriage, my life, my decisions! Stop telling me how to live my marriage and my life. 4 YEARS together and we are doing really good.”



After becoming rising to Z-List stardom on 90 Day Fiance, Paola and Russ have continued to let cameras chronicle their universe on 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After?.


So it’s a tad bit hypocritical to call out critics when Mayfield and her husband are the ones choosing to open up their lives to the public.


Mayfield at least acknowledged this to some extent in her viral rant.


“Ups and downs ARE NORMAL in every single relationship! It’s funny how people talk like they’ve never fight or they have the perfect marriage.


“When someone ask you for your advice give it but if not well you know what to do! Yes I’m public figure bla bla bla go and yelled at the TV if you are frustrated but don’t come to MY ACCOUNT to tell me how to live my life.”



Concludes the outspoken TLC star:


By the way I will be blocking everyone that comes here with negativity.


I will rather have quality that quantity. One last thing move on about my friend Juan, if my husband and I did it why you can’t move on??


Our life, our mistakes, our choices!


Mayfield ended her post by including the hashtags “#90dayfiance,” “#washingtondc” and, most hilariously of all, “#abrahamlincoln.”


We wonder what that iconic President would think of 90 Day Fiance…



ReadMore…