Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Kylie Jenner: This is Why I Never Went to the Prom...

Kylie Jenner would like you to break out some violins in her honor.


She wants to invite you to her pity party.


She really wants you to feel sorry for her.


In the first official sneak peek at her upcoming reality show, Kylie is modeling a number of prom dresses for her friends in anticipation of surprising a fan at his upcoming high school dance.


(Which was totally not something scripted or suggested by producers, of course.)



In the course of showing off her boobs and a couple of ensembles, Jenner is asked why she never attended her own promo as a (younger) teenager.


“I was home-schooled,” says Jenner. “It was really sad, actually.”


Not all that sad, really.


Granted, Kylie missed out on a few typical high school experiences as a result of this lifestyle choice, but she also became a world famous millionaire.


Not a bad trade-off, right?



“I had to unfollow all of my friends that I went to school with,” Kylie added.


“They probably all thought I hated them – but I just couldn’t see it. They would post photos and they were all at the prom and I was like, ‘I can’t see it.’


"It really just made me sad.”


Poor Kylie Jenner, right?



The star says she hopes Life of Kylie will give viewers a unique glimpse behind the scenes of her busy life, while she also hopes it will distance her a bit from her famous family.


Life of Kylie premieres Sunday, August 6 at 9/8c on E!.


Will you be tuning in for it?


Perhaps a look at the following clip will help you make up your mind:


Kylie jenner this is why i never went to the prom
ReadMore…