Friday, September 8, 2017

Kylie Jenner: I Was So Scared Of My Mother!

The Kardashians have been in the public eye for several years now. 


Whether they"re engaged in bitter feuds with other celebrities or if they"re taking selfies to show off their latest looks, they are everywhere. 



But back when Keeping Up with the Kardashians debuted, Kylie Jenner was very young and looked completely different to the way she looks nowadays. 


In a brand new sneak peek for Sunday"s episode, Kylie"s assistant, Victoria Villaroel revealed to viewers that she was trying to set up Kylie"s trip to Peru, but there was an issue. 


"So the plan was that we were all gonna fly together to Peru," Victoria explains.


"It was going to be an easy one-way flight, and then I get a text from Kylie saying, ‘Actually, I’m gonna fly to Miami. Can you ask my mom if the plane can pick me up?’"



That would add a long time to the journey, and it would also mean that Victoria would be put in the firing line because Kris would not be happy about it. 


""This adds five hours of travel time to Kris Jenner’s flight," Villarroel says.


"No way. No way am I gonna ask your mom. Are you kidding? I was terrified of asking Kris."


We then quickly find out the reason for Kylie asking her assistant to do her dirty work. It takes Kylie all the way back to when she was a kid. 



"I was scared of my mom growing up," Kylie says. "She was really scary. She still is scary, but now we have more of a friendship."


If you watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians online, you will already not that Kris is not someone to be messed with, so we"re actually excited to find out what Kris says about this request. 


Will she ban Kylie from using the jet forever, or will she find a way to spin another reality TV series out of it?


We kid. 


Have a look at the full sneak peek below, and join us in the comments with your thoughts on it. 


 


Kylie jenner i was so scared of my mother
ReadMore…