Friday, September 15, 2017

Javi Marroquin: I Am Gonna Bang Brianna DeJesus!!

From the moment she joined the series, Teen Mom 2 fans have been hearing whispers of Javi Marroquin and Briana DeJesus dating.


Now, based on recent comments from Marroquin himself, it looks like the rumored couple may become an actual one … if it’s up to him!



He’s flirted with her basically all year, done nothing to discourage rumors of romantic involvement, and really isn’t mincing words now.


“I would be open to dating Briana,” Marroquin told Radar.


“She’s a really cool girl. Her whole family is awesome. She’s really beautiful. We text back and forth. We’ll see what happens.”


Javi says they have plans to meet up soon when they’re in the same city, and he’s not being subtle about his future intentions.


“I’m sure we’ll hang out,” he said of their upcoming date, adding, “I’ll take her out somewhere. We’ll see what happens.”


Marroquin’s openness about his crush on DeJesus comes on the heels of his split with Lauren Comeau, which he confirms.



“I love Lauren, but unfortunately it didn’t work out. Marroquin, who got divorced from Teen Mom 2 star Kailyn Lowry last year, said.


“I’m learning not everyone wants the attention. Dating someone on a TV show is tough. I think Lauren had a hard time adjusting to that.”


“I had a hard time understanding that.”


Javi also dated Cassie Bucka and Madison Channing Walls following his separation from Kail, only to breakup with each in short order.


He says Comeau was different, though.


“I never believed in love at first sight, but when I saw Lauren I definitely did,” he confessed. “She made me the happiest I’ve ever been.”


Must have been a happy few weeks.



Marroquin, who met Comeau in July at his best friend’s wedding, said, “This one feels right. We decided we’d give it a try officially.”


It was not meant to be.


His greatest heartbreak, of course, came in the form of his failed marriage to Lowry, which unraveled for good in May of 2016.


The exes joined Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars in an effort to save their marriage, or at least be more amicable divorcees.


“My intention for going into the house was that I wanted to make it work,” he said. “This is my wife, the mother of my child.”


“So if there is any hope at all that we can still make it work, why not? That’s why I did it and agreed to do the show.”


But Lowry slept with his best friend, as she revealed on the show, and that was kind of the end of that for obvious reasons.



“She told me when I came home from my deployment,” Javi said of the cheating scandal, and we have to say, burying the lede a bit.


“She was a girl. I wouldn’t say she’s my best friend,” Marroquin reveals, though, “even if it was a girl, it doesn’t make it easier.”


“It was ugly, it was nasty.”


We would say so …


ReadMore…