Friday, September 15, 2017

Lady Gaga: Hospitalized for Severe Physical Pain!

Lady Gaga has been hospitalized ahead of her performance at the Rock in Rio music festival in Brazil due to urgent health concerns.


“Brazil, I’m devastated that I’m not well enough to come to Rock in Rio. I would do anything 4 u but I have to take care of my body right now,” the 31-year-old captioned an Instagram photo of an I.V. in her arm.




“I ask for your grace and understanding and promise that I will come back and perform for you soon. I’m so sorry and I love you so much.”


In a follow-up post, the Grammy winner confirmed that it was not something as little as wear and tear on her hip from her time on the road. 


“I was taken to the hospital, it is not simply hip pain or wear and tear from the road, I am in severe pain. But am in good hands w/ the best doctors,” she shared.



“Please don’t forget my love for you. Remember years ago when I tattooed Rio on my neck, the tattoo was written by children in the favelas. You hold a special place in my heart I love you.”


On top of Gaga’s own comments on the matter, another response was posted on her social media accounts, presumably from her management. 


It confirms Gaga is in “severe physical pain” and it “has impacted her ability to perform.”




Gaga Hospitalized


Gaga recently confirmed that she suffers from Fibromyalgia, and that it will be addressed in her upcoming Netflix documentary, Gaga Five Foot Two. 


“In our documentary the #chronicillness #chronicpain I deal w/ is #Fibromylagia. I wish to help raise awareness & connect people who have it,” the Million Reasons singer tweeted earlier this week. 



“Thought ice helped #Fibromylagia. I was wrong & making it worse. Warm/Heat is better. Electric Heated Blanket, Infrared Sauna, Epsom Baths.”


Gaga has always been open about her struggles, and that’s why fans love her. She’s one of the most straight up stars in the business. 


We at THG would like to wish Lady Gaga a speedy recovery. 


Gaga Five Foot Two debuts on Netflix on September 22. 



ReadMore…